[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT comfy films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: p36171_p_v8_af.jpg (315 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p36171_p_v8_af.jpg
315 KB, 960x1440
ITT comfy films
>>
>>
File: Gremlins-Vintage-Movie-Poster.jpg (55 KB, 580x824) Image search: [Google]
Gremlins-Vintage-Movie-Poster.jpg
55 KB, 580x824
>>
>>70332098
not comfy at all. I have 2 brother who I am really close with and the fact that whats his white guy dies is devastating and it makes me not want to ever watch it again
>>
>>70332098
sofia vergara getting fucked ontop of washing machine
>>
>>70332910
not only dies, but dies while wailing for his mother who's not even cold in the ground
>>
>>70332910
You should go and have a nice cry while jerking it in the shower.
>>
>>70332969
no he dies while screaming for his brother dirk diggler. It is too much for me guys, call me gay if you wan't but the bromance death stuff I just can't do. Makes me cry like a bitch
>>
>>70333107
You're gay.
>>
>>70333021
Sounds fun to me! I'll have an emotionally stimulating evening that will make me appreciate my family and life in a better way, and then masturbate to some mega hotties.
>>
>>70333264
Make sure you take pics.
>>
>>70333308
Pics are for plebs, gonna webm that shit on /adult
>>
>>70333430
Then make sure you record it, but I'm sure you're to much of a pussy to do that.
>>
GoodFellas
>>
>that scene where Garret's taking a shower, Marky Mark's taking a shit, and Tyrese walks in with his dick out and asks if it looks like he caught something
kino
>>
>>70332098
I feel like I'd just cringe myself to death watching this.
>DUDE INTERRACIAL COMPANIONSHIP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.