[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched seasons 1 through 6 of this and liked it. Did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 282x178
Just watched seasons 1 through 6 of this and liked it.

Did it suck or was it any good?
>>
Please respond
>>
its decent, the type of show I watch when I have the flu or something
>>
It's a U.S.A. show for it's comfy as fuck, but at the same time nothing major happens.
>>
>>70331457
2nd for comfy
>>
>>70331087
>Did it suck or was it any good?
You tell me dipshit you are the one that watched it.
>>
>>70331457
this. it's easy to pick that shit up on any season on any episode and feel entertained. sometimes that's really all I need.
>>
I loved the show. What I didn't like was how on the very rare occasion it would dive into some more serious tones (YinYang plot. Shawns relationship with his parents) but then the characters never really got any development(besides the last episode).

Still, I loved the show. Super comfy. Really funny. And you don't have to commit. Just hop in at any time.

And Sean+Gus is waaaaaaaay better than JD+Turk
>>
Who else here annoyed that they changed the intro song willy nilly, sometimes multiple times within a season
>>
>>70332260
It was always the same song, they would just do themed versions of it for special episodes. I always thought it was nice.
>>
Comfy as fuck. Watch its spiritual successor Limitless if you get the chance. It's very similar in banter and weird shit.
>>
It was nice. It was a big step down from Monk, but managed to keep me entertained.
>>
>>70332607
No, it was the same song, but they would intro with different cuts. Go back and watch it. After season 3 the intro changes almost every episode. Ruins the immersion
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.