[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Lucas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: george_lucas_tuxedo.jpg (18 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
george_lucas_tuxedo.jpg
18 KB, 300x449
Star Wars creator George Lucas among names found in Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' infamous black book.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620128/Johnny-Depp-Star-Wars-creator-George-Lucas-Jack-Nicholson-names-Hollywood-Madam-Heidi-Fleiss-infamous-black-book.html
>>
>>70323276
his name was the only one that surprised me
>>
>>70323276
He probably told her about the gungas
>>
So she owns a whorehouse and just tells everyone who goes there?
>>
>>70323511
oh my underage friend, how quaint
>>
>>70323276
prostitution is baaaad, mkay
>>
Is there where she meet his wife?
>>
>>70323684
>she
>>
>>70323276
hah this is what you get for raping my childhood, asshole!
>>
>>70323276
>Charlie Sheen

Fuck. I didn't expect that.
>>
>>70323684
No, his wife's a stock broker
>>
>>70323426
Blow jobs are the key to all of this
>>
>Johnny Depp

As if the JUST couldn't get any worse.
>>
>>70323276
Tom Sizemore is probably on the list
>>
Do celebrities pay with checks or something ?
>>
>>70325128
He was fucking her, the madame/ringleader
>>
>>70323276
lucas getting his dick wet with sluts. what's the problem here?
>>
Yes, and?
Hookers are better than groping little boys.
>>
Isn't he rumoured to be in a pedo ring or something too?
>>
File: 1464218998683.jpg (135 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
1464218998683.jpg
135 KB, 978x550
>Star Wars creator George Lucas
>he's so irrelevant now that they have to remind their readership who George Lucas actually is
>>
>its bad to have paid sex with consenting females
>quietly sweep pedophilia scandal under the rug
>>
>>70323276
>p-prostitutes are bad!
>>
>>70325836
>newspapers don't lead with "US President Barack Obama"
>implying it signifies obscurity
>>
So they use hookers with their almost infinite ammount of money and are unfaithful? It's like they are almost humans.
>>
>>70325375
Lucas? are you thinking of Spielberg? I think people only say that about Spielberg cause he hangs around with notorious boy lover David Geffen
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.