[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT shows your dad is obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 662x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 662x372
ITT shows your dad is obsessed with
>>
>>70317436
This
>>
Pawn stars
>>
This show is bullshit, but it's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>70317436

The weather
>>
>>70317436
same
>>
>>70317606
How is it bullshit?

Not trying to sound like in asshole in the way I phrased that btw
>>
>>70317436
BLACKED series from BLACKED.com
>>
my dad left 7 years ago and i haven't seen him since... :(
>>
>>70317436
This is my go to relax series to get comfy and fall asleep
>>
>>70317709
black?
>>
>>70317671
>How is it bullshit?

bc its silly and dramatic and always has human explanations

>but some say....

every time
>>
>>70317734
no :(
>>
>>70317436
Narcos
>>
>>70317671
The first season or two they some cool theories, it was fun.

Now since they ran out of ideas they making shit up like wild west cowboys where aliens, computers are aliens, aliens are aliens, everything is aliens now.
>>
>>70317763
im sorry

12 inch dick bronze god here.
>>
>>70317744
They dramatize it up since it's TV, yeah. But I think the show makes some fairly good points and ideas even if some of them are a stretch.

It's a bunch of guesses just like anything else. Academia just laughs at it because a professor proposing any of those ideas would be committing career suicide.
>>
RAWHIDE YEEEEEHAAAAA
>>
File: ancient astronut.jpg (22 KB, 610x409) Image search: [Google]
ancient astronut.jpg
22 KB, 610x409
>Ancient Astronaut Theorists .... say yes.

do these fruitloops ever say no?
>>
>>70317671
they very very often give completely objectively false information. Like, stuff like dates and time or events that are simply false. Like, they will say "this stone is 100 tons so no human could move it at that time" but in reality the stone they're talking about is only like 5 tons and easy to move. Or, more often, they will intentionally leave out important information. For example they'll have something like some guy "finds" an alien artifact, but they conveniently do not mention that the guy that "found" the item had been repeatedly arrested for creating forgeries in the past (the crystal skull guy was a professional con man).

Basically the show is all about lying as much as possible so aliens seem credible.
>>
>>70317436

I love this show. And people that call it bullshit or call it crazy can't think outside of the box.

Extreme possibilities are still possibilities.
>>
>>70317803
it's literally impossible that any human being has ever done anything remotely impressive on their own. We are a pig ignorant species and must be thankful for our benevolent intergalactic overlords.
>>
>>70317949

>Extreme possibilities are still possibilities.

damn...
>>
the Human brain 6000 years ago was almost identical to how it is today, thats just a second in evolutionary terms.

so for these nutjobs to think ancient man wasnt capable of basic feats of engineering is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>70317864
Only when it's time to take their meds
>>
>>70317949
>thinking outside the box means believing some random made up stuff with absolutely no evidence to support it

>>70317837
Academia laughs at it because actual researchers will look into their individual specific claims and find that they're bullshit once they actually do some research. On Ancient Aliens they only mention evidence for a few seconds and then quickly move on. They don't tell you about how there are simple non-alien explanation because that would ruin the show.

Here's an example; on ancient aliens, they said that this is a drawing of a UFO shooting a beam at Mary (COULD JESUS BE AN ALIEN?), and from appearance that does seem to be what is happening. Strong evidence for medieval aliens!

...but, if you were in academics, and actually did some research on medieval art, you would know that this is an expansion of a theme that developed slowly over time in religious artwork where a portal to heaven would appear and the power of God would be symbolized by a beam fired from heaven. In previous paintings before this one the holes were typically larger and had angels around it, making it clearly a portal to heaven (complete with the beam). Because the theme was clearly established by the point this was drawn, it was slowly becoming smaller and smaller in all paintings of this kind, giving it the UFO look.

This is the kind of thing that's going on with every piece of "evidence" they show. They show you the outward appearance that makes you think aliens as a gut reaction, but they don't actually do the 10 minutes of research to show that it's a coincidence or obvious scam.
>>
How It's Made
ultimate dadcore
>>
>>70318057

>but people get stupider the further back in time you go

where did this meme come from
>>
>>70317436
Real talk, is your dad mentally retarded?
>>
>>70318268
clarify your sources laddo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
>>
File: 173.jpg (13 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
13 KB, 600x450
>>70317803
>aliens are aliens
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1385790029323.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1385790029323.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>70317954
take a load of this ultimate cuck!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.