[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Riverlands adventure >Brotherhood without banners mentioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: lady-stoneheart.jpg (43 KB, 1260x560) Image search: [Google]
lady-stoneheart.jpg
43 KB, 1260x560
>Riverlands adventure
>Brotherhood without banners mentioned
>Brianne and Jamie heading to Riverrun

Zombie Catelyn confirmed.
>>
3 zombies Stark in one season? I don't think so..but you never know.
>>
>>70304417
besides Benjen who is the third?
>>
>>70304440
dumb fredposter
>>
>>70304477

Jon Snow
>>
>>70304440
>wow anon, you sure showed those faggots. I bet they're really mad right now.
You're the cancer.
>>
>>70304515
but he aint zombie
>>
>More Zombies
wow it's like I'm watching the walking dead amirite?
>>
>>70304543
u know nuffin
>>
>>70304543

Well he is an undead. He's more a zombie than someone that is..not a zombie.
>>
>>70304374

post yfw it's Stannis instead of Catelyn
>>
>>70304477
hes not unded he's been rezzed.
>>
>>70304606
In fantasy worlds revivals and ressuraction spells are equal to our defibrillators. He is ALIVE not like his soul is trapped in dead body like Benjens
>>
>>70304374
I feel like if they did this at this point in the story, after Jon has come back from the dead and Benjen has as well it wouldn't really feel like much of a shock at all. Oh look now Catelyn is back from the dead as well! Great! It'll feel cheap as fuck because Jon rezzing is only passable because he's a central character and Benjen was never confirmed dead. I'm not sure if there is any way for them to do this properly.
>>
So the Children of the Forrest brought back Uncle Benjen as Coldhands while under the attack of White Walkers but they couldn't stop them in the fucking tunnel under the tree?
>>
>>70304630
Only if Dillane lets D&D suck his dick
>>
>>70304548
More like the walking throne amirite
>>
>>70306428
Benjen was left to die and turn into the Walker.
>>
>>70304374
It's been three fucking seasons, give up on LSH
>>
>>70304477
Summer Stark. Wolf-Zombie Here We Go!
>>
>dragonglass can both turn you into a white walker and also halt the process and turn you back human

Is there anything dragonglass can't do?
>>
>>70304374
She has to come back its stated in the books thats something you cant just leave out.
>>
>>70309171

Is she also some rotted corpse that should practically be nothing but a skeleton now? Or did some magic just regenerate her flesh because shes been dead for like 3 years.
>>
>>70308448
Make me care about GoT?
>>
>>70309227
she was resurected after a week or so.
>>
>>70309275

So they have to come up with a reason why she didn't do jack shit for a few years?
>>
>>70309345
Rape cave
>>
How's confirmed Lady Stoneheart?
>>
>>70307113

Benjen came back after fucking 6 seasons.

Anything is possible thats how retarded the writers are
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.