[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realised Luthor created Doomsday because of his father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Batman-V-Superman-Doomsday1.jpg (148 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Batman-V-Superman-Doomsday1.jpg
148 KB, 1600x800
I just realised Luthor created Doomsday because of his father beating him trauma thing, he was mad at God because God "didn't intervened to deliver him of his daddy's fist and abominations".

This movie is getting better everytime I watch it
>>
>>70295305
SOME
>>
MMMM
>>
>>70295305
>blew their load by wasting one of supercuck's best villains in the first movie
Oh wow, it's like DC's marketing in a nutshell.
>>
>>70295478
>Doomsday
>good villian
Literally angry buff ogre baby. Monster of the week tier
>>
>>70295609
>killed Superman
>bad villain
Are you rusing me here kiddo?
>>
>>70295639
Good villians have motivations and character

Doomsday is literally is just a monster
>>
>>70295679
Doomsday is literally just a monster in this adaptation, but he's better in other adaptations where he's just an experiment who dies over and over and over on Krypton, until he could finally escape. Either way, even he he was shit in BvS, at least he was a more memorable villain than Marvel was able to create in 13 flicks.
>>
>>70295833
>Either way, even he he was shit in BvS, at least he was a more memorable villain than Marvel was able to create in 13 flicks.
Why are capeshit fans from either side so insecure that they have to mention some jab at the other one?
>>
>>70295305
eww
are you watching that awful telesync?
wait until the final cut
I made sure to watch it repeatedly when it was in theatres to not feel the urge to rewatch awful web rips

either way, this might interest you
http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
>>70295305
OP as fuck. Yet its inability to think yet makes it brutal as a mean motherfucker.
It is like Kid Buu in DBZ.

>Unique Physiology: Doomsday was created and evolved through cloning an infant and having it killed over and over again by one of the most dangerous species of the universe and in one of the harshest habitats in existence, prehistoric Krypton. As such, he returns to life every time he dies and becomes near invulnurable to what killed him before. His entire body is built as a defensive structure which continues to arm itself the more it is damaged.

Energy Resistance:
Accelerated Healing:
Power Replication:
Superhuman Strength:
Invulnerability:
Self-Sustenance:
Superhuman Stamina:
Superhuman Speed:
Super-Leaping:
The link contains probable spoilers
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Doomsday
>>
>>70295478

its like when people audition for Britain's got talent by singing Nessun Dorma
>>
and Superman stops Doomsday from hitting Lex

it's like poetry
>>
>>70295305
>he was mad at God because God "didn't intervened to deliver him of his daddy's fist and abominations".

I bet you didn't even notice that Superman stops Doomsdays fist from hitting Luthor
>>
>>70297410
>>70295305

My main problem with BvS is that there is good imagery buried under mountains of crap
>>
File: 05654955654.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
05654955654.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>70295305
>it took you multiple viewings to pick up on something that is literally shoved in your face
>>
>>70295889
because vaginas are a foreign concept to them
>>
>>70295833
>he's better in other adaptations

But we aren't talking about those. Superman is much better in other adaptations too, but we are talking about this movie. In this movie, Doomsday was a brainless mass of muscle with zero motivation or character. I.E. a Shitty villain. He was a big threat, but a terrible villain.

>muh marvel

As expected you pathetic fanboys can't take criticism or make a point without pointing fingers at the other guy, but I'll indulge you anyways. Marvel has already had a handful of good villains. Villains with a good balance of character, motivation, and potential threat like Loki for example.

Doomsday wasn't even the villain of the movie, he was the villains big weapon. Saying Doomsday was the villain and not Lex is like saying the giant flying snakes were the villains in Avengers instead of Loki.

And Lex himself was a bad villain. He's a generic hater who seems to have a god complex until the one throwaway line about daddy and the powers that be that explains his "motivation".
>>
>>70295305
t. mad as fuck DCuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.