[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chimichanga? Chimi-chuck-it-in-the-bin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Chimichanga? Chimi-chuck-it-in-the-bin.
>>
*shakes head in dissapointment*

Ghastly...
>>
The cockroaches in this episode haunt my dreams
>>
What is that?!

Oh god.

WHAT IS THAT?!
>>
Does he ever like the food when he first comes in? I always got the feeling that even if the food was okay (a place with great food wouldn't need him), he'd still act like it was the worst thing he'd ever tasted.
>>
>>70290393
Maybe they don't air those episodes. Gotta give the American public the sensationalist drama they want
>>
YOU FRENCH PIG
>>
>>70290393
The soul food episode he actually liked the food a lot.
>>
>>70290393
In the American version, no. He plays up the reality TV drama factor.
In the British version he actually critiques. There was one episode with a place called "Mama's Soul Food Shack" where he actually liked the food and genuinely thought the restaurant just needed a better location and publicity.
>>
>>70290393
In Kitchen Nightmares UK he finds places with food that he really likes, but the business is failing because the portions are too big, or their menu is filled with food that no one buys or the business is just mismanaged, and he helps them. I'd said about 20 percent of the places he goes to he's impressed with the chef, and another 20-30 percent he goes to he thinks the food is fine.
>>
which are the top tier episodes? I like the UK ones where he visits some tiny pub in the countryside. supremely comfy.
>>
File: crab cake.png (388 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
crab cake.png
388 KB, 639x359
>They've got it wrong on the menu
>It's not a 'crab cake'
>It's a crap cake
>>
File: seafood crepe.png (539 KB, 779x433) Image search: [Google]
seafood crepe.png
539 KB, 779x433
>Seafood crepe?
>Yeah... that's seafood 'crap'
>>
>>70290104
kinda racist 2bh
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>70290104
what the fuck did you just say to me
>>
File: moussaka.png (708 KB, 842x466) Image search: [Google]
moussaka.png
708 KB, 842x466
>I love moussaka but that is miles off
>Moussaka?
>Mousuck
>>
File: pengiunshiit.webm (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pengiunshiit.webm
439 KB, 640x360
>>70292481
>>
>>70292481
honestly I really want her to sit on my dick
>>
Like and Upvoted
>>
*picks up moldy vegetable*
LOOK AT IT
*sticks finger in moldy gap*
LOOK!
*pours chicken liquit onto ground*
HOW OLD IS THIS
*rips open packages of cooked meat*
IT'S CROSS CONTAMINATED!
*licks the rotting lobster*
F***
>string music outro with fast paced cutscenes and door shutting/knife getting stuck into cutting board
>commercial
>>
>THESE SCALLOPS ARE FUCKING RAWWW!
>>
>>70292583
me too to be honest
>>
File: 32423.png (504 KB, 606x536) Image search: [Google]
32423.png
504 KB, 606x536
>>70292492
>there is too much cinammon
>>
>>70292583

>TFW she likes my pictures on in stage am.

If I'm ever nearby, I guarantee she'll be down to fuck with how much she likes my selfies.
>>
>>70292821
That crying bitch was so hot.
>>
it's fucking RAW
>>
>>70290393
Restaurants with good food generally don't need to call Gordon to help them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.