[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are they still trying to paint him as some grey morally conflicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 22
File: file.png (337 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
file.png
337 KB, 655x380
why are they still trying to paint him as some grey morally conflicted character?

he literally just killed millions of people in the last movie. he's evil.
>>
File: MICHAELSCOTT.jpg (5 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
MICHAELSCOTT.jpg
5 KB, 250x248
did apocalypse die at the end?
>>
just a prank bro
>>
File: .jpg (138 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
138 KB, 500x492
>>
this movie was EPIC 10/10
>>
>>70289391

That doesn't mean he's evil, he was just incredibly distraught. At this point, Magneto is practically a Job-like figure - constantly tested and tormented, losing everything that he cares about time and again.

>>70289440

The false god encountered a true god and was snuffed out.
>>
>>70289832
HELLA
>>
I haven't watched the new movie. Why does he kill a bunch of people?
>>
>>70289391
he's a fictional character, he represents instances of an ideology and cannot be held accountable for past actions, because he does not actually exist
hope this helps
>>
>>70289391
>killing millions of people makes you evil

reddit plz go
>>
>>70289959
Watch the movie fag
>>
>>70289959
his wife and kid die by a bow an arrow
>>
>>70289959
apocalypse made him super powerful and he was basically genociding the human race before jennifer lawrence came in to save the day
>>
>>70290028
...The same arrow
>>
Because he is cool. Deal with it.
>>
>>70289959
because bad writing
>>
Wolverine, Magneto, Xavier - these are the only X-Men characters Bryan Singer 'understands', and even then it is fairly surface level.

When the new trailer for this Apocalypse flick showed repeat of the "Great swell of pity.." line, then that should have been the warning sign. That was not some epic callback, it was Singer and Kinberg reusing that dialogue because they legitimately could not think of another facet of that relationship.

Xavier has always been the emotional core of this series, Magneto the dramatic core, and Wolverine the protagonist. First Class had the new blood and fresh eyes to change things up (which lead to the magnified importance of Mystique - face it people - Singer is horrible with female characters for perhaps obvious reasons). Watch X-Men Apocalypse and see Xavier with moist crying eyes in every scene, Magneto going through his villain "'''""arc""""" once again (bafflingly, instead of giving Apocalypse or the Horsemen any sort of development), and the movie wandering around aimlessly without Wolverine to tell Singer what to do.

And of course in the end Magneto gets hints of redemption, because that's all Singer and Kinberg know. The juxtaposition of the ramping up of scale and cgi action with their tired regurgitated writing leads to so many unintentionally hilarious schlock scenes in this movie.
>>
>>70289391
Whatever shit this movie may have been, you have to admit the Phoenix sequence was epic.

When Jean walked in, I knew it was gonna happen. I kept telling myself, oh God please please please give us Phoenix...

Apocalypse got pwned
>>
>>70290070

Pretty impressive for an accidental shot.
>>
File: 1464743608815.jpg (345 KB, 872x925) Image search: [Google]
1464743608815.jpg
345 KB, 872x925
>>70289513
>>
>>70290239
I think you've got a point here, most of the side characters are interesting in how they related to the core trio. Trying to put Mystique in Wolverine's place really damaged the movie, along with not properly exploring Apocalypse and reusing the same Xavier/Magneto Arc from 5 previous films.

>>70290345
It was visually cool I guess, but it doesn't make any sense considering that the X-Men film universe has established that if the phoenix comes out it'll basically destroy the universe, and the only thing stopping it from doing so once Jean started to realise her power was Xavier's constant control of it.
>>
>>70289391

It's an allegory for Israel.

Because some jews experienced the holocaust it excuses today's jews to mass murder.

Director is either making a comparison, or trying to justify it. Can't tell.
>>
were normies such as myself supposed to know who/what the pheonix was? cause i have literally no idea what you faggots are talking about. all i saw was sophie turner light on fire and shoot her power at the bad guy or something.
>>
>>70290736
a cosmic godess will kidnap her, hide her under a lake, take her place and destroy everything.
>>
>>70289391
Was it actually confirmed he killed a bunch of people? I know there was pretty much total destruction, but that doesn't necessarily mean people died. Just those Polish cops.
>>
After what he did to Wolverine in DoFP he can't be a grey morally conflicted character. It was fucking brutal.

It was also the best scene in the movie. When Magneto goes bad he's the coolest always.
>>
>>70290736
did you watch X2/X3? If so, then yes, you should have known
>>
>>70290788

Yeah all those Egyptians went into hiding in their nuclear bunkers
>>
>>70290669
>the only thing stopping it from doing so once Jean started to realise her power was Xavier's constant control of it.
Maybe Charles is handling her differently in this timeline. Instead of restraining her powers perhaps he's teaching her to properly control them.
>>
>>70289513
>haha looks at this epin meme i made, i'm going to force it in every fucking thread.
And your next line is screenshot my post and photoshop the scooby doo cartoon character here.
>>
>>70290932
Interesting that Charles didn't say anything about it at all in the film. Nor was the word 'phoenix' used. It's significantly more likely that Singer hopes that you've forgotten X3 so he can do his own thing without any explanation.
>>
>>70289391
Was anyone else surprised by how neat this helmet looked?

The rest of the suit was just whatever for me but this thing was dank as hell.

Whenever he took it off, I just wanted to pick it up and use it as a paper weight.

This is seriously how I wish Batman's mask was designed.
>>
>>70290669
That's like, your headcanon man.
No, but seriously, it was darn awesome.

>inb4 bullshit she can't just be the Phoenix out of nowhere

She tapped into her full strength in a moment of great stress, where the world was in danger. She fully knew the horrible destruction that awaited.
Also, Charles never put the mental blocks in her mind, instead, he expected her to learn how to control herself little by little.
That's why Xmen 1/2 Jean was so mellow and chill, in contrast to tormented nightmareish Sansa.
>>
File: JUST.webm (3 MB, 624x272) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
3 MB, 624x272
>people actually defending this
seriously? is this shilling or are you all retarded?
>>
Magneto is a mutant of peace, you filthy anti-semitic goy.
>>
>>70291070
Phoenix was the result of her developing multiple personalities based on Xavier restraining her powers. If he never did that there would be no reason for the Phoenix persona to ever exist.
>>
>>70291225
I fucking hate that actress.
>>
>>70291319
I thought Phoenix was a space alien who occupied Jean's mind because she was the only person strong enough for it.
>>
>>70291319
pheonix is a being, retard. seperate from jean.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 2184x1152
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
File: capvsxmen.jpg (336 KB, 1208x892) Image search: [Google]
capvsxmen.jpg
336 KB, 1208x892
>>
File: 41135153.jpg (248 KB, 939x1151) Image search: [Google]
41135153.jpg
248 KB, 939x1151
>your horsewoman waifu will never protect you with her life
>why live
>>
>>70291427
Magneto is a dick though.
>>
>>70291482
Cap would be on his side though.
>>
>>70291427
That's pretty dumb desu.
>>
>>70291427
That's not true, I just watched all 9 X-Men films in order and definitely found Magneto to be the hero.
>>
>>70291387
>>70291366
>>70291319
So, the fact that Charles clearly states during the movie that Jean is one of the most extraordinary and powerful mutants just flew you by?

Also, the Phoenix origin story changes with each interpretation, it's not like it's set in stone.
>>
>>70291687
But this isn't a different interpretation, this is the same interpretation as it's the same universe. A change in her powers requires an explanation. Imagine if Cyclops' eye-beams now burned through his eyelids so closing them doesn't help, or if Mystique could now transform into inanimate objects as well as people. We would expect an explanation. The same thing goes here, if you change someone's powers within the same universe you have to say why it's changed.
>>
>>70291427
magneto isn't depicted as a villain because he's against registration.
>>
>>70291046
I'm with you. If it were actually clever, I wouldn't mind it so much.
>>
Is it true that Apocalypse walks by a TV and absorbs human knowledge from it while he groans "Learniiiiiing"?
>>
>>70291941
Yes. And it's literally the only thing he does. The rest of the time he just sits there in a bubble. His 'apocalypse' is actually just spectating as Magneto implodes. Fucking terrible villain.
>>
>>70291941
i hate oscar isaac now. why did he ever agree to this stupid shit?
>>
>>70291760
Ehm... Dude...

>As originally written, the Jean Grey incarnation of the Phoenix was Jean herself, having attained her ultimate potential as a psi, becoming a being of pure energy and reforming herself as Phoenix,[10] only to become slowly corrupted by the manipulation of such foes as Mastermind and Emma Frost; unable to adapt to her enormous power, Jean was driven mad.
>>
>>70291387
In the movieverse Phoenix is Jean's dual personality, which manifested from Xavier restraining her powers. In Apocalypse she taps into Phoenix level powers without the Phoenix personality, likely because Xavier didn't restrain her this time.
>>
>>70292011
I have no idea what you're quoting and what it pertains to. But if you watch X3 they clearly describe the relevant film lore relating to Jean and the Phoenix, and it is inconsistent with what happens in Apocalypse.
>>
File: 1456455269756.gif (592 KB, 216x200) Image search: [Google]
1456455269756.gif
592 KB, 216x200
>>70291989
>>70291990
Jesus Christ, I thought the review I read was taking the piss when it described that part. I think it's safe to assume anyone defending this movie is memeing at incomprehensible levels. I refuse to believe anyone can watch that scene and not instantly leave the theater.
>>
>>70291941
kek, does he also make trite observations on culture? Apocalypse ranting about selfies being stupid deleted scene when
>>
File: black_dynamite_08.jpg (78 KB, 720x649) Image search: [Google]
black_dynamite_08.jpg
78 KB, 720x649
>>70289909
>literally killed millions of people
>That doesn't mean he's evil
>>
>>70292095
It's from one of many origin stories about it.
And X3 clearly didn't explain that, they did the sequence with kid Jean explicitly to imply her uncontrollable inner power.
They never said "aliens dude".
>>
i noticed more quips in this movie more than all the other x-men movies combined? what gives?

what quicksilver scene was LITERALLY manifested by reddit.
>>
>>70291225
>All is revealed
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>70292232
This is some new form of edge. It's come full circle - people must be so tolerant, that a superpowered death machine can wipe out an entire city, but it doesn't mean he's evil, since he was pretty sad.
>>
>>70292234
I didn't say there was aliens. I'm just saying that Sansa Jean is inconsistent with Xenia Onatopp Jean even though they're the same person in the same universe.
>>
>>70289909

But Job never turned to evil. In the book, he trusted God would always bring good to him and those he loved.

Magneto decided to start killing humans and mutants indiscriminately the moment his child and wife died in a freak accident.
>>
>>70292654
Oh, I thought you were defending or referring to the space-entity origin... My bad.

Anyway, it's called artistic license, they can't possibly make it as complex or deep as comic books, so they have to let some things go, and just take what fits into the movie universe.

>>70292298
This was definitely a reference to something in the future, but I don't know what.
>>
File: file.png (36 KB, 812x198) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36 KB, 812x198
i literally posted about this on IMDB earlier today. this movie/series is fucking retarded.
>>
>>70289391
but muh corrupted mind
>>
>>70289391
I think millions is an enourmously low estimate. You could see that he destroyed or disabled at best almost the entire globe's transportation system and we can estimate he probably knocked out most power stations on the planet if what he did was a global phenomenon, which it was. Most of the planet's cities have a few day's food reserve. With no way for people to be able to transport food to the big cities apocalypse would have gotten his wish. There is really no way humanity can survive such a catastrophic destruction with just a few million dead.

Does this make him evil? No. He probably made room for humanity to reinvent itself and evolve, like apocalypse intended in the first place. Remove all the shit tier humans, make place for improvement.
>>
>Magneto is a Jew who survives the genocide of his people
>Magneto then goes on to attempt to cleanse the Earth of humans
POTTERY
>>
>>70291225
It was the only reason the film was enjoyable.
>>
>>70289909
WHO'S THE TRUE GOD ??
>>
>>70290788
>>70290736
But that was just a slight personality disorder aggravated by Xavier's actions.
>>
>>70291225
So did this one fuck up the Phoenix storyline more that X3?
>>
>>70292298
Apocalypse can see the future
>>
>>70293919
and?
>>
>>70291941
Yeah, he walks by the tv and says a line, but at the last word touches a TV that's depicting a history documentary. He taps into it somehow and the camera shifts outside to show satellites and stuff.
>>
>>70291413
>next movie set in the 90's.
>Heeey,... Macarena! Aaay!
>>
>>70289391

captain picard is the real evil person, just happens he's better at chess than magneto
>>
>>70294098
he saw sansa's nudes
>>
That movie sucked. Enough with the Charles/Magneto bromance. Focus on some actual X-Men next time.
>>
Magneto is a jew so he will never be considered as evil as he used to be
>>
File: 1464337912586.jpg (27 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1464337912586.jpg
27 KB, 540x393
>>70289391
I think Apocalypse had some supernatural influence over the mutants he made his Horsemen, it's the only way to explain their sudden will to destroy the world. They can't be held accountable to their actions, because they were mind controlled.
>>
>>70295008
Then how were they able to turn on him so easily?
>>
>>70294551
what's the point? there's no sense of danger anymore because all they have to do is tell jean to do her phoenix thing and BAM problem solved
>>
>>70291427
prof X is also against registration though
>>
>>70295057

Because the presence of other willful mutants threw this off.
>>
>>70295057
They weren't entirely mind controlled, just had a very strong compulsion that was undone by the fighting and the destruction around them, as well as Apocalypse's surgery and Xavier's telepathy.
>>
>>70289391
because he is jewish

can't have one of the chosen race be the actual villain, that would go against everythin we know about the jews
>>
>>70291225
...Aside from general issues with Sophie, I don't see the problem here. Jean's always been fucking broken tier.
>>
What people often forget is that Magneto is a mad old terrorist twat. No matter how he justifies his stupid, brutal behaviour, or how anyone else tries to justify it, in the end he's just an old bastard with daft, old ideas based on violence and coercion.
>>
>>70295343
Except he is a villain in many other X-Men movies and comics issues, including the first and second one by Singer. He just has a good side to him sometimes.
>>
>>70294340
No wonder he died.
>>
>>70289391
>hates nazis
>join a mutant Hitler with the same views as the nazis
>kill over 6 million people
>the world of Magneto

shit made no sense
>>
>>70295713
Apocalypse has compulsion powers, it was obvious in the TV series where he created his Horsemen out of mutants who wanted to be cure of their mutation and were rused by him.
>>
>>70295895
>370 views

Go shill your meme videos somewhere else, faggot.
>>
>>70290719
I really don't think that's anything but coincidence. Because there is nothing to suggest there is a relationship to Israel at all except that he's Jewish.
>>
>>70290345
Felt like Deus ex Machina and left a bad taste in my mouth to be honest.

Wish Jean had been actually fighting Apocalypse and the Horsemen before then and got pushed into using it and properly building up to it, but that didn't happen.
>>
>>70291809
More clever than you. That's for sure
>>
File: happiness.jpg (49 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
49 KB, 391x391
>>70296213
>Felt like Deus ex Machina
And that's exactly like my comic books
>>
>>70296213
You seriously wanted a fight between an all powerful God complex thousand years old entity and a 16 year old chubby girl?

This is not the comic books. Most nerds here are complaining that she was able to use the Phoenix at all. Having her fighting like you suggested would have been very ill received.

In hindsight it was one of the best ways the way it went down.
Unlike what this retard said >>70295179
It still felt like a team effort, and that's good.
>>
>>70289986
That is really fucking hard to argue anon, genocide is a rather accurate indicator for BAD. The movie went full autism at the end, it was poorly written and this was an instance that goes beyond "shutting your brain off", like I mostly do with capeshit. Characters did shit completely out of alignment with their established character traits

Like total genocide being glossed over by Xavier who spent two previous movies bitching Magneto out about killing minor people

7 million should at least be a stern conversation for fuck's sake
>>
>>70295866
The entirety of Singer's established movie lore regarding Magneto depicts that he is not easily coerced and has a pretty strong iron will. This was emohasized when Apoc went to great lengths to convince him to join, even bringing him to Auschwitz to get to his feels. I truly believe Apoc wasnt using some mind control buff on Magneto.
>>
>>70290736
Yes It's the 6th mainline X men movie and Phoenix was the entire basis of 3
>>
>>70289391
He can't be evil, he's Jewish. Oy vey, remember the six billion!
>>
>>70296648
>You seriously wanted a fight between an all powerful God complex thousand years old entity and a 16 year old chubby girl?

Yes I fucking did.

Not like the dude was doing anything that impressive anyway.

He went from making pyramids with no effort to letting his Horsemen do everything including fuck up the world.

She just suddenly pulls Godlevel powers and wipes him out and that's it.
>>
>>70293648
>tries to turn the world's leaders into mutant jellyfish
>tries to force charles to mindfuck all of humanity
>unleashes an uncontrollable Phoenix
>tries to start WW3
>tries to electromagnetic the Earth apart
He really is a dick good thing he always fails though
>>
File: 1464579271861.png (6 KB, 356x480) Image search: [Google]
1464579271861.png
6 KB, 356x480
they were goyim, so it's O.K. :^)
>>
>>70289391
>Magneto is evil
>Magneto is jewish
>Jewish people are evil message

OYYYY VEYYYYY
>>
>>70293282
When the Jews get their revenge
>>
>>70291225
ah /tv/ where your opinion is not important because youre retarded either way.
its good to be back.
>>
It's fine. Why shouldn't millions of the descendants of those who could not save millions of God's Chosen Peopleâ„¢ die?
>>
>>70289391

>Kill millions of innocents plus JFK
>>
>>70290239
He might actually be able to do something with Mystique if the producers didn't tell him "AYY CAST J LAW FAMILY"
>>
>>70291225

Storm was such a fucking cunt in this movie.
>>
File: muh steek.jpg (570 KB, 2999x1194) Image search: [Google]
muh steek.jpg
570 KB, 2999x1194
>>70299631

dofp and this movie are JUST tier. Also I hate how Mystique doesn't have her original voice
>>
>>70299666

Which one?
>>
>>70299723

>Also I hate how Mystique doesn't have her original voice

Huh?
>>
File: aging begins.jpg (54 KB, 426x639) Image search: [Google]
aging begins.jpg
54 KB, 426x639
>>70299723
I'm more pissed off about the fact Mystique is really Mystique for like, what, five minutes? I guess Jennifer Lawrence doesn't feel like wearing the costume anymore and she has an Oscar now so fuck it.
>>
>>70299830

Said it irritates her skin, she only has the face done from DOFP onwards so it's 3 hours of makeup instead of 8, rest is a bodysuit.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jennifer-lawrence-x-men-mystique-makeup-2014-5
>>
File: xmen-banner-8-4.jpg (47 KB, 656x300) Image search: [Google]
xmen-banner-8-4.jpg
47 KB, 656x300
>>70292183
I kinda feel bad for Fassbender and McAvoy because they're clearly only good actors in the movie and are now stuck with X-Men.
>>
>>70299767

Because fatty Jennifer Lawrence had to shoehorn herself as the main good guy (seriously why) for this movie, mystique doesn't have the same voice as the first 3 Xmen movies. Instead it's just Jlaw cause she's some hot bitch. Totally against Mystique as a character.

Original Mystique hated humans, too. Because her life is ruled by appearance, she's long accepted that she'll be forever repulsive to humans, and shes driven by that hate.

>You know people like you are the reason I was afraid to go to school as a child

>Homosapien

Fucking golden lines and delivery. Fire Jlaw.
>>
>>70292232
Everyone makes mistakes :^)
>>
>>70299946
>ystique doesn't have the same voice as the first 3 Xmen movies.

You know it's a different actress right? You can't expect Jlaw to sound like Romjin
>>
>>70299993

I'm talking about the effect over her voice, not the actress being different.

If you paid attention at all you'd see that I'm quite aware that it's a different actress. In that most of my post is about how I think Jlaw is a fucking mistake.
>>
>>70291225
That's fucking lazy
>>
>>70299993
>>70300029

I was the original post he repsonded to. Yeah in the original x men movie she had a voice effect, apparently gone in all the other movies.
>>
>>70299731

Why would she need a stunt double when she was white haired for like 1 second in Egypt
>>
>>70300029
>>70300079

oh. Can't say I remember it, Mystique doesn't really have a lot of dialogue in those original 3, but checked some clips and yeah it was there.

Meh.
>>
File: Shut It Down.png (36 KB, 377x338) Image search: [Google]
Shut It Down.png
36 KB, 377x338
>>70291225
>>70291413
>>
>>70299929
Fassbender would be such a great James Bond
>>
>>70299618
anyone else a little annoyed that almost gave xavier a chance to to kick some ass but pussied out almost immediately
i mean fuck the guy is supposed to be the worlds strongest telepath would it have been so hard to show him kicking apocalypses mind ass for even a couple of seconds before he gets bitched the fuck out
he gets like two punches in then just gets flattened and has to ask jean for help. i mean i know x3 established that supposedly she makes him look like a streetcorner pyschic in terms of power but he still canonically an omege level mutant isnt he?
>>
>>70300102

floating scenes and also gets knocked about by Cyclops' optic blasts.
>>
>>70300246

yeah but she's still in tattered clothing with the stunt double. SHe had shit clothes and that hair simultaneously for 1 literal second
>>
>>70296921
lets not forget the part where he literally disintegrates people but instead of doing so to the xmen he freezes ones leg and slowly pulls one into the wall
i guess i can see quicksilver, he just wanted to punish him for daring to manage to hurt him. mystique too i guess
but really beast and cyclops should have instantly toast
>>
>>70300287

Maybe when she was running from those store vendors? Bitches be lazy.
>>
i really hate this Prequel trilogy makes Mystique like some kind of hero of mutants and shit.

she is no one in comics, she was no one in original movies.

she is no different from Toad or Sabertooth
>>
>>70291130
my favorite magneto costume is the one he has at the very end of First class. Its too bad he never wore it again
>>
>>70300432
yeah i was a laughing every time they insinuated she was this great hero or this great inspirationt. i mean how strong is j laws contract negotiators?
fuck the scene in the plane where she was talking to scott and jean was so fucking cringeworthy.
>>
File: magneto.jpg (352 KB, 1000x816) Image search: [Google]
magneto.jpg
352 KB, 1000x816
>>70300479

Bruh, look at this dude!
>>
>>70290239

this guy nailed it
>>
>>70296921
>>70300327
Did he turn the construction workers into dust?

I thought he just opened up holes below them and trapped them in the ground?
>>
>>70291225
Cyclops is so fucking cute, he thinks he is helping
>>
>>70300432
>hating powerful women

Your soggy knees are showing.

>>70300226
>but he still canonically an omege level mutant isnt he?

Eh, depends who you ask. There's actual Omega level mutants like Franklin Richards and Vulcan because of their outright broken powers, or Phoenix who is so far beyond the norm that they defy any reasonable definition of their powers besides "all the powers in one".

Xavier is omega only by the new definition wherein anyone is a main protaganist is now omega because they want to make the point that "this guy is really cool and strong" and they apparently have no other way of doing so. He's powerful, but not intergalactic bringer of death powerfucl
>>
>>70293282
And Storm will speak to children in future about 4 or 5 moments that makes you a hero...
>>
>>70291427
none of the mutants are pro registration
>>
File: Xmen Monique Ganderton as Death.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Xmen Monique Ganderton as Death.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
>>70291447

Original Death a cute.
>>
>MAGNETO IS HEWISH

He is a fucking gypsy, retards
>>
>>70300930
First class, when Xavier gives that brightest memory speech, it's of his mum lighting hannukah candles.
>>
>>70291447
>>70300811
I wouldve preferred if the 80's horseman were just new mutants rather than ones already in the movies
>>
If you could look like anyone you wanted, why would you be Jennifer Lawrence?
>>
If you adapt to survive, why would you be black in the 60s?
>>
If Xavier can control minds, why doesn't he just make Striker stop wanting to genocide mutants? kinda sick of seeing this guy in every X-Men flick
>>
>>70301509
He has to keep up the illusion that he's a good guy so people will trust him to make life/death decisions for them. Xavier is a sociopath
>>
>>70290719
>>>/cuckshed/
>>
>>70300577

what the fuck is this actually in a movie
this looks like some cheapass cosplay
>>
>>70300777

IIRC only something like 5 mutants are OMEGA level.

Bobby Gayke (aka Iceman) cause he can freeze the whole world when he reaches his top tier levels

Charles who can mind control the entire planet at once

Jean, obviously.

Franklin Richards cause he's the biggest fucking Gary Stu out

And the Human Torch because he can burn as hot as the sun, literally melt the planet by doing so and survive the planet exploding.
>>
>>70302830
Human torch is not a mutant.
>>
File: 1445968823181.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445968823181.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Silly OP, jews can't be evil.
>>
>>70289391
because
>muh holohoax
>>
>>70299830
She is just so shit. Mystique recast when?
>>
>>70302830

Nothing in your post is right.

none of it.

>And the Human Torch because he can burn as hot as the sun, literally melt the planet by doing so and survive the planet exploding.

you didn't even try
>>
>>70296689
FYI that's a very naive opinion. Genocide is and has always been a common occurrence, it has no moral connotations.
>>
>>70294176
>2 unlimited - no limits starts playing
>>
X2 = Best Mystique, best Magneto, best Stryker, best Nightcrawler, best Jean

Apocalypse = Worst Mystique, worst Jean, worst Stryker
>>
>>70305107
I can't understand how someone can go from X2's Jean and Mystique to the fugly bitches with zero talent now and think "yes, this is good. this is ok"
>>
>>70305107

I liked Jean when she was just someone who can move things (with reasonable limits) with her mind, I hate Phoenix and that OP bullshit in general. I hate Superman for it and I hate Dr Manhattan
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.