[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doc's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: empire_355.jpg (37 KB, 355x502) Image search: [Google]
empire_355.jpg
37 KB, 355x502
What are some funny yet tragic documentaries?
I really enjoyed pic related
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
Any other need to see doc's?
>>
shameless selfbump
>>
>>70289109
>bumping after 3 minutes
Normally I'd have told you to fuck off back to /b/ but I forgot that /tv/'s a fast board now
>>
>>70289014
I felt bad for the based china man
>>
File: Lao Yang.png (160 KB, 882x847) Image search: [Google]
Lao Yang.png
160 KB, 882x847
>>70289014
>>
>>70289360
THANK YOU LAO YANG
>>
>>70289360
thank you Lao Yang
>>
File: 1461962487548.jpg (108 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
1461962487548.jpg
108 KB, 1284x722
If you haven't seen Grizzly Man then you've got a magical ride ahead of you.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

>soldiers so high on heroin they can't fill sandbags
>take LMG's and fire from the hip at nothing
>working with pedophiles and not being able to do anything
>"if they dont fuck the asses of these boys, what are they supposed to fuck? the pussies of their grandmothers?"

On second thought, it's just fucked up.
>>
>>70289014
Crumb is probably the quintessential funny yet tragic documentary.
>>
>>70289540
Fucked up but interesting, to think that Europe are importing these people is crazy
>>
>>70289014
The Act of Killing

>You and your Indonesian gangster buddies will never watch gangster US movies and then act out scenes of torture and violence on your Communist and Chinese neighbors - and then be celebrated for your senseless violence as a bunch of heroes
>>
>>70290221
Europe almost has no Afghan immigration, I mean sure they have some but when you hear of those millions of refugees pouring in only very very few of them are Afghans.
Most refugees are Africans, Syrian and Iraqi.

Afghanistan's drug and pedophilia problem is actually limited to Afghanistan, Bacha Bazi is Afghan tradition, predating Islam in the region.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.