[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did slashfilm become strictly capeshit only?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 6456.png (31 KB, 297x125) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
31 KB, 297x125
When did slashfilm become strictly capeshit only?
>>
>>70283067
Because those eps are most likely to get the most downloads.

Quality has been in decline since Adam Quigley left. Canatta is an OK replacement.

Devindras rampant SJW pandering fucking sickens me. I've almost dropped it entirely because of him. He completely shuts down any conversation that steers away from SJW agenda. Like when Dave tried to bring up the rise of "mary sue" in regards to Rey. He asked if they wanted to discuss it and that hideous faggot just shut down the whole conversation.

Hope he dies and they bring the quigmeister back.

inb4 Adam Plz
>>
stopped browsing around the time TDKR came out. It doesn't surprise me that the level of quality on the site has dropped even further though, Peter Sciretta seems like a total money grubber and let all the writers with anything substantial to say walk in favor of Buzzfeed-tier listicle writers
>>
>>70283067
I'm more upset about what happened to io9.
>>
>>70283537
Sciretta, Angie Han, and Devindra are the WORST part of the entire site/commentary.

All of them fucking marks.
Panderbaiting.
>>
>>70283610

The new Ethan Anderton dude pisses me off more than anyone. It's like 10 of his posts in a row and its always capeshit or something like lets break down this Hulk trailer or some bullshit.

I like The Playlist/Indiewire. Got any recs for other good sites?
>>
>>70283537
Sciretta, Angie Han and Devindra are the fucking worst parts.
Panderbaiting.
>>
Collider and Slashfilm both went to shit
>>
File: 1464645637243s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1464645637243s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>70283067
>/film used to be my go to movie site
>go on it almost everyday
>now devolved into sjw capeshit clickbait garbage
>mfw
>>
>>70283610
>>70283670

Fuck, my browser shit the bed and I posted twice.
My bad.

>>70283659
Hard to find the opinions of other critics I enjoy. I don't mind disagreeing with critics, but when they bring in modern politics as a litmus test for whether a movie is good I just check out.

I enjoy YMS in that I don't agree with him about half the time, but I'm glad he can at least articulate WHY he has the feelings he does.

I've been branching out looking for new podcast reviews. So I'm also in the market if anyone wants to make an honest recommendation.
>>
>>70283734

Yep, I remember my friend told me about like 07 when TWBB and No Country were out. I thought it was pretty cool, however, the drop off in quality has been so severe since the Marvel boom.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.