[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch this film >people actually use the toilet >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pather-panchali.jpg (307 KB, 1099x1600) Image search: [Google]
pather-panchali.jpg
307 KB, 1099x1600
>watch this film
>people actually use the toilet
>it's from 1955

Where did all go so wrong?
>>
>>70281569
>Where did all go so wrong?
Read up about the Indus Valley Civilization
>>
Hmm. I guess the real world is not accurately depicted on 4chan.

Imagine that.
>>
Before the invention of designated shitting streets. But if they hit super power status in 2020 and get that space program going, they'll find designated shitting planets!!!
>>
>>70281679
>instead, it is actually accurately depicted in bollywood movies
i see
>>
>>70281569

Maybe not all of India has designated shitting streets.

And Sanjay decided not follow the suit and Pajeet and so took a poo in the loo.
>>
I hate when real films are posted on this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 629x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 629x454
One of my photographer friends said when she traveled there, parts were so beautiful. Then you got into some areas where the stretch was unbearable and she had to cover her face. She was looking for this one beach but found a YouTube video of a guy was shooting sunrise. While recording a guy walked up, dropped his pants and squatted down and shit right there. Didn't even cover it up like a cat, so they skipped the idea of going in the water there.
>>
>>70282215
Me too. This board doesn't deserve anything minimally good
>>
File: n0q8zxl1.png (142 KB, 660x339) Image search: [Google]
n0q8zxl1.png
142 KB, 660x339
>>70281679
>Hmm. I guess the real world is not accurately depicted on 4chan.

pajeet plz

we bullied you off of /int/ and we'll bully you off of here
>>
>>70282748
>'we'
>>
Best Ray film? I've meaning to watch The Music Room for ages
>>
>>70283145
Bigger Than Life or Johnny Guitar
>>
>>70283145
The Chess Players
>>
It's called the a poo trilogy because in the first film he uses the toilet but in the third film he uses the shitting street. It represents the degradation of humanity, a love letter to our wold and what is in it.
>>
>>70283092
>'wuz'
>>
>>70286716
>'NO' :)
>>
>>70281627

How can one society be so based? Shame they got nuked.
>>
>>70286822
There's a Bollywood movie coming out this year set in ancient Mohenjo-Daro, if you're interested.
Made by the same guy who made Lagaan, which is one of the more tolerable Bollywood movies that I've seen.
>>
>>70283354
good joke reddit. Nicholas Ray sucks ass anyways
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.