[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Return of the Jedi >Special editions >Prequels >TFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Writting masterpiece.webm (756 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Writting masterpiece.webm
756 KB, 1280x720
>Return of the Jedi
>Special editions
>Prequels
>TFA

Are Star Wars fans the most raped fanbase ever?
>>
It's not rape since they consent and spend their money on it
>>
>>70278086
god i fucking hate him
>>
>>70278086
Well, almost every horror franchise has been raped but horror fans don't give a fuck about endless sequels. Star Wars fans get extremely upset over the prequels and TFA.
>>
>>70278267

This. Star wars fans are literally asking for more shit after the EU was made null and TFA was made. They are holding out their hands and telling DIsney that they want to trade their money for them to shit in their hands.

It's absolutely wonderful. Star Wars, Walking Dead, and GoT are all getting helping after helping of shit, and these faggots invested themselves too deep that they physically can't stop themselves from watching.
>>
Highlander fans
>>
>>70278454

I'm a Star Wars 'fan' and I'm probably going to watch both Rogue One and Ep. VIII, but I'm not going to give a single cent to Disney. I'll wait until a semidecent torrent is available.

Then I will decide if future flicks are even worth downloading. But cinema? Never again.

And I swear I'm never ever going to see any JJ film again.
>>
>>70278086
>there is anything wrong with RoTJ or TFA
>>
Where's the webm of lucas going batshit and kicking someone out of the room while hitting them with a folder. What was with that?
>>
>>70278086
Star wars fans deserve it
>>
>>70281433
It was a comedy scene.
>>
>>70278086
kek that webm gets me everytime, he just looks like such a buffoon
>>
What is the wrist equivalent of kankles? Because George has some fat wrists.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.