[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARCRAFTERS is a big kino.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
WARCRAFTERS is a big kino.
>>
File: .jpg (44 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
44 KB, 500x492
>>
Wait.. big cinema?

Its a lousy movie with bad effect, bad actors, bad dialoges, a bad story and a bad ending.
>>
>>70277939
https://twitter.com/TOM0NA/status/737680161412395008
>>
>>70277939
50 Disney coins have been deposited into your account
>>
Warcraft and new Ninja Turtles were both released yesterday in UK, Warcraft got $1.5 million, Turtles $1.05 million. Warcraft was the number 1 movie yesterday.
>>
I wonder how it managed to do that.. considering its quality.
>>
Several battle scenes contain moderate fantasy violence, including some crunchy blows, undetailed sword strikes, and occasional splashes of orc blood.

Other issues include mild bad language, including uses of 'bastard' and 'bloody', and mild threat.
>>
Just came home from watching it. Thought it was breddy gud. After sinking half my teenage life into the game I was willing to see past some of the bad acting and jumpy scenes. Got used to all the CGI after 20 minutes and it turned pretty comfy after that and def looking forward to future iterations.
>>
>>70281103
Thanks, mom
>>
>>70280063

Where do you get UK box office figures?
>>
>>70281847
http://www.screendaily.com/news/x-men-beats-alice-to-top-uk-box-office/5104430.article?blocktitle=LATEST-UK-BOX-OFFICE-NEWS&contentID=40073

http://www.screendaily.com/box-office/uk-box-office?blocktitle=LATEST-UK-BOX-OFFICE-NEWS&contentID=40073
>>
>>70281595
Same.
My only complaint was the sexing up of Garona, the pacing was far too quick, and they should've had blackhand as the more prominent villain. Gul'dan was always more of a manipulative cunt than a frontline leader. Should've ended with Orgrim killing Blackhand and becoming Warchief whilst keeping Gul'dan for his magic.
>>
>>70280063
Yep, it's been number 1 in all countries its been released in so far
It's also breaking presale records in China
>>
Over here you gotta reserve tickets 7 days in advance shit is crazy nerds taking over the city
>>
File: 1463415244101.png (209 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1463415244101.png
209 KB, 510x346
>>70277852
ROTTEN TOMATOES SCORE IS GOING UP, THE GOOD CRITICS ARE COMING OUT. KINO CONFIRMED. UP 6% SINCE THIS MORNING
>>
>>70286336
which city?
>>
>>70286897
imdb score has been high from the start
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.