[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Americans renewed for two more seasons, will end in 2018
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: the-americans-season4-header.jpg (49 KB, 726x361) Image search: [Google]
the-americans-season4-header.jpg
49 KB, 726x361
>The Americans renewed for two more seasons, will end in 2018
YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>>70272310

Technically that means it was canceled in 2018, brah.
>>
>>70272423
so what? it's getting the Justified treatment.
>>
>>70272310

you guys like this show?

if you read up on some history or watch documentaries about that era, and get familiar with what went on back then, this show just feels really silly in how it tries to build a drama around those events.

i guess if you like it, wait til it's over then pick up the history books for that era.
>>
File: paige.jpg (871 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
paige.jpg
871 KB, 1536x2048
I want to ______ Paige.
>>
literally the best show on TV
>>
>>70272642
>that slight razorburn near her vag

heh
>>
>>70272502
>tries to build a drama around those events
what do you mean by that, rather what is your issue with this?
>>
>>70272502

>go read a book guize!

'no'

This show's leads are together irl and their chemistry is great on screen, for that reason alone simple dialogue and space in the scene can create great tension.
>>
>>70272423
its a period piece. they cant cram that amount of content with realistically running out of time. hell, just a couple episodes ago they skipped 7 months
>>
File: ;_;.png (7 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
7 KB, 498x450
>>70272310
>tfw we finally get to see Kim again
>tfw they only show her for like 2 min and they kill that side of the story
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.