[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American talk host BTFO! Aishwarya Rai Burns David Letterman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: anigif_en.gif (483 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
anigif_en.gif
483 KB, 400x170
American talk host BTFO!

Aishwarya Rai Burns David Letterman in his own show
>>
link aap fir sea aa gaye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBxOzhDniiQ
>>
Is she still fat?
>>
File: KNK3.jpg (32 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
KNK3.jpg
32 KB, 800x450
Her music scenes Kuch Na Kaho were fucking dope, I like her.
>>
File: aishwarya-rai1.jpg (37 KB, 820x542) Image search: [Google]
aishwarya-rai1.jpg
37 KB, 820x542
>>70266775
Picrelated is supposedly from this year, you be the judge.
>>
>>70266203
Fuck she's hot.
>>
>>70267352
Why is she undergoing hypothermia?
>>
>>70267407

She wants to be warmed up
>>
>>70266165
sshut up faggot
>>
Behanchod who is meming here?
>>
>>70268870
>Behanchod
>Behan
>this bhenchod talks like a Marathi pandit
>>
>>70270107
I'm neither a marathi nor a pundit, if you're really a hindi speaker you would know that I'm right.
>>
>>70270178
I bet you say the schwa at the end of every word too, gaandu.
>>
>A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>>
>>70270256
What the fuck that even mean faggot
>>
>>70270387
You say Rama instead of Ram like a good little Vedic fuckhead.
>>
>>70266165
LOL, I LOVE Seeing America getting BTFO

YOU PEOPLE are Literally cancer

You fat fucks are killing television. CANADIAN tv is better due to having standards.

My family comes from India, and we have been treated well and given a good life.

You know who goes to AMERICA? DARK SKINNED, lower class garbage that go there to contribute to an already shit people.

Americans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

We have a high status around the world, and many people in Europe respect us as the most peaceful and happier nation in North America.

When people want to move to North America, they want to MOVE TO CANADA.

Why?

The same reason why my parents decided to come here; to go to the country that ISNT EVIL, ISNT OK WITH BOMBING INNCOENT PEOPLE/HELPING PAKISTAN, AND ISNT FULL OF LAZY FAT AND STUPID PEOPLE.

In fact, CANADIAN EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, supreme leaders, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA; Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve TRUMP ("DRUMPF")

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Fat FUCKS love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of our status and happiness.

Fuck all of the Americans reading this thread.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

I'm glad my parents moved here where it's peaceful, and not a in disgusting country fill with filthy Muslims, lower class """"Indians""""" and blacks and spics.

FUCK USA.

Indians are the REAL master race.
>>
>>70270411
I'm form North Indian you Delhi chut
>>
File: apu.gif (23 KB, 539x599) Image search: [Google]
apu.gif
23 KB, 539x599
>mfw this thread
>>
>>70266203
>we don't have to take appointments with our parents to meet for dinner
what did she mean by this
>>
>>70270886
Indian people are retarded.

They all look the same, and yet they kill/rape each other in alarming numbers over "racial differences" despite being genetically the same.

They're basically proof that a "one race world" would not solve many problems at all.
>>
>>70266203
what the fuck does she say around the 3 min mark?
>>
why are indian women the biggest cunts srsly

I always get these vibes of passive aggression and condescension when I have to interact with them at work

beautiful when they're beauitful tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhkBTGE_Wo
>>
>>70271022

It's the caste mentality, they are raised to be nobility/alphas, and see any non-pure aryans as shit.
>>
>>70266203
This guy is insufferable. Utterly disgusting.
>>
File: poo in loo shitskin pajeet.png (123 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo shitskin pajeet.png
123 KB, 480x480
>>70270755
you know what to do
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.