[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to make a "truly lonely" and socially anxious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
>try to make a "truly lonely" and socially anxious character
>have him get laid with no effort as women fall into his lap

Can normies seriously not comprehend that this shit doesn't happen? Completely immersion-breaking
>>
He's a hacker. He has skills.

It's attractive to have market value.
>>
>>70259683
is he emma stone's brother?
>>
you are just confused OP because the actors are not ugly
you just have to imagine everyone is actually ugly
>>
>>70259683

At least he was friendzoned by the blonde girl who was going out with the faggot Chad.
>>
>>70259683
>women

it's literally one girl. yes, big surprise buddy even spergy retards can get laid once in their life.
>>
>>70259756
that would just make it more unrealistic
>>
>>70259683
Its just that no one really believes that a man that age has never been with a women or can't even talk to one, that would be unrealistically patchetic right guys lol
>>
>>70259916
Bruh:(
>>
>>70259683
It's really not hard to bed a damaged drug addict man
>>
>>70259916
that's what I mean. I don't think some exec or something really understands what being alone is like. they got a lot of it right, but they had to add this shit in
>>
>>70259723

no he's some arab scum
>>
File: 1440461381086.jpg (46 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
1440461381086.jpg
46 KB, 320x486
HE WAS ON FUCKING MDMA

HOLY SHIT PAY ATTENTION FOR ONCE

LITERALLY A N Y O NE COULD GET LAID WHILE ON MDMA
>>
I found his acting absolutely appalling.
It's like the actor thinks the more he opens his eyes the more he will convey social awkwardness.
>>
>>70261454
not like it mattered much, shayla did all she could to get into those robot pants of his
>>
>>70259683
When you look like a male model girls will have crushes on you even if you're aspie as fuck
>>
>>70259683

Elliot isn't a fucking incel, because he's socially maladjusted you projected your failings with women onto him. Elliot is clearly good enough with women, and the scenes with him as Mr Robot show that he can be alpha. Elliot getting laid in the first episode was purposeful to show you that he wasn't a complete sperg.
>>
>>70259683
>supposed to be the most 1337 hax0r
>has sixpacks
>deep philosophical inferences
>gets laid easily
>drug usage

meanwhile;
>not a neckbeard
>not watching anime or has weird fantasies
>doesn't have quasimodo back

"OMG GUYS IT'S SO REAL THEY HACK THE WORLD, HE JUST LIKE ME"
>>
>>70259683
So? Didn't George Costanza have something like 80 girlfriends during Seinfeld?
>>
>>70261577
he had money though

and when he didn't he lied about having money, and that only takes things so far
>>
>>70261557
This is the definition of projection. Many coders do drugs, for instance.

My only real problem with the first season is the whole fight club thing even though I saw it coming. It's a tech haxxor version of Fight Club if you really think about it.. trying to take down the man an all that. I'm wondering how the second season will go, I did enjoy how the first season was filmed and how it progressed but I try not to get hung up on trivial shit like most of the people here do.
>>
>>70261557
Honestly I know at least eight 1337 hax0rs IRL who have sixpack abs, most of which get laid frequently. Being a computer engineer doesn't automatically make you a neckbeard
>>
>>70259916
y-yeah r-real pathetic bro bags of sand and all that hahaha
>>
>>70261591
Elliot would have been pretty rich if he didn't waste his money on drugs and computer components, computer engineering is a pretty well paid profession
>>
>>70261650
kek your friends probably work on an iMac for his web development projects.

>>70261616
drug usages are mostly weed and ritalin (ADHD pills) for CS majors
>>
>>70261454
>being so autistic you don't know she planned on fucking him before they took the mdma
>>
>>70261557
He's not exactly some ripped bodybuilder tho, he's just really lean, if you sat around snorting morphine and eating almost nothing you'd eventually get sixpack abs too
>>
>>70259683
>doesn't explain where he keeps his piss bottles
fucking DROPPED
>>
>>70261692
Elliot is a computer engineer, not some CS major peasant, if he was a CS major then I agree that it would be very inaccurate for him to not be a disgusting neckbeard Quasimodo weeaboo
>>
>>70261787
>CE CS meme

fuck off, the global name is CS and they both have the exact same curriculum. and they both are shit majors.
>>
>>70261787
>>70261852
CE is mong-tier bullshit you can learn at ITT Tech
CS is actual maths and requires more than a double digit IQ
>>
>>70261852
Calling yourself a computer engineer when you only have a degree in CS is literally illegal in most countries anon
>>
>>70259683
That's the point anon, they show him getting laid and having his friends invite him to a party to show that he's "truly lonely" because he's too schizo to truly connect with the people around him, not because he literally has no friends
>>
Thanks OP I couldn't remember why I stopped watching but it was exactly that
>>
I knew from the moment i heard normalfags praising this show it was just another casual shit-fest
>>
>>70259683
>normies
/r9k/
>>
i managed to get laid and used to go out but i still consider myself to be more of a robot than most manchildren here
>>
>>70259683
If you make a character truly lonely, nothing fucking happens. Welcome to NHK would be 26 episodes of a dude masturbating. The only purpose to these characters is to break their mold by having them not be shit anymore. Basic fucking character arc
>>
>>70261246
arabs and egyptians are two very different people anon.
>>
>>70262596

He already had his dad, sister and work colleague to make stuff happen.

The series is mainly shit for the shameless Fight Club plot and "lol expecting people to pay back money is evil".
>>
>>70262660
egypt is full of dark-skinned muslims. most of north africa is. it doesn't matter.
>>
>>70262660
Egyptians are 95% Arabs
>>
>>70262676
The concept of debt isn't the issue, it's the income inequality and corporate profit margins that drive people to severe debt. Its Enron.
>>
If you have to try to identify with characters to become interested in something, I can understand where you're coming from.

Me, I enjoy gaining different perspectives than my own.
>>
File: pharaoh.jpg (35 KB, 380x550) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh.jpg
35 KB, 380x550
WE
>>
>>70259683

these threads are my favourite

"wah, if I have social anxiety then that means I can't do anything and I am forever trapped by my fears. as such, I have the authority to criticize any depiction of social anxiety inauthentic if it doesn't meet the standards of my own version of the illness!"

you guys are seriously fucking sad
>>
>>70263830
We just want to be clones of us, everywhere.

Then the Earth will feel like a safe place.
>>
>>70259683

Elliott has a good job, m8, he also does drugs
>>
>>70259683
>implying having sex fix lonelyness

spotted the virgin
>>
>>70264149
Hey virgin!
>>
>>70259758
I don't think he was friendzoned by her, she still wants that dick and it wouldn't surprise me by the end of the 2nd season he hasn't given it to her.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.