[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conchita Wurst is... >Audience murmurs A brave and beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: oliver wurst.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oliver wurst.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Conchita Wurst is...

>Audience murmurs

A brave and beautiful person

>The audience explodes in a chorus of applause

And if you disagree

>The audience waits for it

You must be a republican. Come on, it's 2016 people!

>A raucous mix of clapping, laughing and cheering happens for a good minute until the host has to calm them down and get back to the next part of the story
>>
We've gotten to the point where the people the Left venerates as "heroes" are literally self-made circus-freaks like bearded-ladies.

Then they wonder why they aren't taken seriously outside of college campuses and The Daily Show audience.
>>
>>70250918
Ok.
>>
>>70250918
>the Left
Fuck the Right too.

Center is where it's at.
>>
>>70251134
Yeah, i am with you, we saw the turning point where we once fought censorship in movies and games from christian moms now we fight censorship from sjw daughters ... we need to centralize things for the sake of our fuck.

i just hope theres no such thing as extreme central ... that would be weird
>>
>>70251134
>>70251368

Glad to see centrists are still alive. I was beginning to feel alone.
>>
>>70250918
HE DIDN'T SAY IT BUT IT'S LIKE SOMETHING I THINK HE WOULD SAY AND THAT MAKES ME MAD
>>
>>70250358
10/10 would annihilate that boipucci, beard and all and I'm not even gay
>>
>>70251134
>>70251368
>>70251405
It's not about being a centrist, it's about being a moderate, meaning you make up your own damn mind on every issue. People don't realize how tough this is, you really have to research everything in order to formulate your own opinion. It's not about just being a balance between the left and the right, it's about understanding which is overstepping their boundaries. I've been leaning conservative simply because the world has forced me to.
>>
>>70251883
This guy gets it. It's not about just sitting on the fence never choosing sides to remain objective. It's about looking at all the facts and thinking for yourself, which is really something people don't like to do.
>>
File: mr_2015.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
mr_2015.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>>70251883
>not being a braindead liberal drone in 2016
>>
>>70251883
This. I'll vote for people because they represent my interests, not because I've chosen a side.

Centrist implies I've decided to support the right and left equally.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.