[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything funnier then this?? Besides maybe Decker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: thumbnail_883706852355389167.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_883706852355389167.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
Is there anything funnier then this?? Besides maybe Decker.
>>
I'm not sure if its vague esotericism is a great thing or a bad thing
I want to introduce friends to it but it's funniest when you're able to watch the whole thing, or at least have an understanding of the unusually elaborate background to it, but that takes forever to do, including if you watch the multi-hour-each Oscar Specials

It's so good though

I've noticed RLM keeps making direct references to it
>>
Becker
>>
On Cinema is the most evolved form of comedy.
>>
>>70245077
I tried showing my friend it once when we were drunk but it's just like, he didn't get any of the subtle ass references. Shit is so genius.
>>
What's your favourite episode?

Mine's either one of the ones in the Tim's motorcycle accident/is blind arc, or the one where Tim plays Empty Bottle the whole episode only to become furious when Gregg finally manages to tell him about Doctor San
Or perhaps the episode where Tim and Gregg have an argument about Tim splicing Decker with clips of Gregg talking about his movies
>>
>>70246638
i think it was the oscar special last year, where after the 2 hour delay tim starts yelling "fuck god" and screaming at the crew
>>
>>70247006
>FUCK GOD
Oh jesus that was so fucking funny
>>
I'm kind of hating myself for not getting into this when it was new, and now there's tons of episodes to watch.

Is this just something where I gotta start at the beginning and watch them all in order?
>>
>>70247106
Nah I didn't, I watched a few of the later seasons first to get a feel of it, then I started from the beginning and met it halfway, then I watched the Oscar Specials in reverse order. Don't ask why.
>>
File: TimEric4.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
TimEric4.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
>>70247180
>I did something a shitty way so you should too!
>>
>>70247106
Episodes are short. You can easily watch one season in a night or two. I recommend starting at beginning to see the whole evolution but it isn't necessary.
>>
>>70247252
Actually I'd encourage someone to watch straight from the beginning up until the end if they're able to, I'm just saying how I ended up doing it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.