[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just marathoned the first episode of this show, but it didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: vikings.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vikings.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
I just marathoned the first episode of this show, but it didn't seem that interesting.

Does it get better with later episodes?
>>
It does get quite good, but it's Fimmel's acting that really carries it, and the overall story is well done. There are, however, a handful of scenes/plot devices that are pretty annoyingly stupid...but I've been able to overlook them and really enjoy it.
>>
>>70238420
>marathoned the first episode
>>
>>70238420
binge-watch the second episode and see what you think
>>
>>70238420
How do you "marathon" one episode?
>>
>>70238805
top kek
>>
>>70238420

its a god tier show ; i'm looking forward to the the present season going on netflix
>>
>>70238420
it gets great especially when you are introduced to the king of Wessex in season two.
Even if you end up not liking it you should at least come away thinking that it is better than game of thrones in virtually every way
>>
>>70239108
>better than game of thrones in virtually every way
It would be if shieldfu showed her tits
>>
Good show I don't like how they turned him into a junkie
>>
>>70238420
it's a 6/10 with some 8/10 action here and there
shit tier acting and dialogue
don't know what the niggaz in this thread are smoking but they obviously aren't purebred viking like me.
>>
>>70238752
^
>>
>>70238420
It get's much better IMO, Rollo carries this show now.

the "accents" are really fucking annoying for a Norwegian to listen to however
>>
>>70238420
Seasons 1 and 2 are good, but then you need to stop watching.
>>
>>70238420
It's a historically inaccurate soap opera from the same guy who made "The Tudors." The last season was garbage.
>>
>>70238902
it means you watch the whole thing in one go, no looking at your phone or browsing on your computer or anything like that. Bonus points if you aren't eating food.
>>
>>70238420
>marathoned the first episode
>>
>>70240323
aren't they supposed to be swedish tho
>>
>>70241206
>Implying there is a difference
>>
Season 1 8/10
Season 2 9/10
Season 3 5/10
Season 4 3/10
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.