[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Break Season 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 318x159
Thoughts on the new season coming out?
I'm looking forward to T-BAG and a good escape from that prison. Shame mahone and a few other characters won't be in it. I also heard T-BAG is only in one episode which is going to fucking suck.
>>
>>70238189
According to Knepper IMDB, T-Bag will be only in the first episode
>>
>>70239134
ffs, he's by far the best actor on the show.
>>
aren't they DCucks now?
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (43 KB, 597x391) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
43 KB, 597x391
>It's a Michael is wearing a long-sleeved shirt in tropical climate because the show is too cheap to draw in his tattoos episode
>>
>>70239575
They removed the tattoos in S4 in one day without an anesthetic.
This show went to shit so fast.
I'll still watch S5.
>>
File: captivityofnegativity.jpg (50 KB, 612x347) Image search: [Google]
captivityofnegativity.jpg
50 KB, 612x347
>>70238189
I was a amazed when the show came out that it was longer than a movie. Seasons to break in and out of prison.
T-Bag should be in more than one episode. I saw that piece of shit show Breakout Kings just to see more t-bag.
>>
>>70241177
Hello there COLE PFEIFFER
Lets hope IMDB is wrong and he's in throughout the season and ont just one episode of delivering pictures to linc and telling him michael is alive, which is what i got from the trailer and his scene in it.
>>
Michael died.

How is he alive?
>>
Why were Kellerman and Mahone the best characters of S2?
>>
>>70242369
shame they won't be in s5 besides one episode i think.
>>
it's gonna suck
the bros act so badly in legends of tomorrow, acting that fucking camp can barely be called acting
I tried rewatching prison break recently and it ages like shit, it's too fucking edgy man

jesus christ T-bag tho, remembering when he was good in something. That was a long time ago g
>>
>>70242203
the diagnosis he got at the end of the 4th season was a false positive.
>>
Why do they keep rebooting all these shitty shows, Heroes, 24, Prison Break...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.