[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the Back to the Future reboot that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464589431074.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464589431074.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
What do you think about the Back to the Future reboot that's been announced?
>>
>>70236054
fuck off jj
>>
>>70236054

>shaking so badly he even comes out blurry in pictures now

parkinson's seems rough
>>
>>70236270
Thats actually marty fading from the photograph a la BTTF 1
>>
>>70236270
He's literally become the flash and travels in and out if time
>>
I guess all these reboots and sequeld and prequels keep costs down so they don't have to look for and buy original content.

I guess that's good because it passes the savings onto the audience members. Right?

Right?

All these stale ideas mean tickets are cheaper, right?
>>
>>70236054
I remember Zemeckis saying that remake only over his dead body. That was a year or two ago.
>>
>>70236270
thats the joke. You're one of those people who dumb down funny comments on youtube and repost them for likes right?
>>
>>70236054
Donald Glover as Marty McFly is the only good thing.
>>
>>70236531
Yeah but now he needs a new car/house/whore
>>
>>70236054
with an all female cast I hope
>>
>>70236054
This picture is brutal
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.