[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another live episode make it stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1024x1024
>it's another live episode

make it stop
>>
WHATS UP JERKS
>>
I fucking hate the live episodes. Hearing the crowd lose their shit at everything said is unlistenable.They do a lot of their best movies on Live episodes too.
>>
I like the live episodes 2bh
>>
>>70221697
It's fun for a while, but then they pander to shit-tier creators of material who are guests, and all they're jokes are starting to be based on them not understanding the movie/dialogue or basic science... nostalgia critic lvls
>>
>>70224643

this desu, the early episodes without any huge guests where they just talk about the movies very conversationally is a lot more natural and fun.

now it's just all live shows and jason freaking out.
>>
>unfunny Jews the podcast
>>
>>70224801
what are some better movie ones? im new to podcasts
>>
This podcast hit the shitter like a year and a half ago.

OH MY GOD GUYS CAN WE TALK ABOUT X ITS SO FUCKING BONKERS WAIT DUDE LMAO WHAT DID JUNE THINK WAS HAPPENING?
>>
>>70224978
We Hate Movies is my favorite bad movie podcast.

The Flop House is okay but they barely talk about the movie it seems.
>>
>>70224978

most movie podcasts are pretentious dribbel so you pretty much gotta listen to a bunch tll you find a decent one.
>>
>literally the last 5 episodes have been live

just fucking end it now it's obvious they don't wanna do it anymore except for the easy paycheck of these live shows.
>>
Does Doug Loves Movies count as a movie podcast? I mean they talk about stuff now and then but for the most part it's just the Malton game
>>
>>70224978
The Film Vault
>>
>>70225152

doug benson is not funny
>>
>you will never run a film podcast with your bros

just kill me
>>
>>70225168
I agree, but he has funny people on. I still can't figure out why Aukerman and Tomkins hang out with him
>>
>>70224978

I Was There Too
>>
>>70221928
i like hearing the audience reactions, but i always turn it off before he starts asking them questions. i hate their voices. i can practically see the "geeky" t-shirts and thick rimmed glasses on these chubby, soft, college hipsters
>>
>>70225337
Le what if its all in his head theory?
>>
>>70221697
no
>>
>>70225129
At least they aren't milking the marks for hundred dollar donations anymore
>>
>>70221697
>>
june is such a qt
>>
>>70225337
At least Zouks shits on them 90 percent of the time.
>>
File: 1365420528176.jpg (79 KB, 321x384) Image search: [Google]
1365420528176.jpg
79 KB, 321x384
>>70225236
>Solarbabies wasnt good
I stop listening when he went off on another heckler.
For smoking so much Doug could really chill out.
>>
I prefer the live episodes, but boy was the Avengers episode a flop.
>>
>>70227577
He must be smoking the indicia
>>
best episodes?

>after earth
>the room
>star wars holiday special
>>
>>70227694
Every F&F episode was golden, once they accepted that they were great dumb fun and nobody was going to criticise them for enjoying them, even the one where MVP Adam Scott was on fucking skype or whatever
>>
File: o-IADS-facebook.jpg (96 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-IADS-facebook.jpg
96 KB, 2000x1000
Isn't it awesome how Chris Jenner was in this movie?

Lol dicks are useless!
>>
>>70227959
jesus christ that episode sucked
>>
honestly fine with the live episodes.
>>
>>70227694
hulk
stallone
>>
>>70227559
hates manlets.

still don't get why she got knocked up by ugly paul
>>
>>70228995
he eats the pussy
>>
>>70227959
Couldn't finish the episode because of her. She brought the whole vibe down and made everything serious. Just awful
>>
>>70227959
She ruins every ep of CBB she appears in

Not even Gourley and PFT can salvage it
>>
>>70227959
Did you know she was gay?!
>>
>>70227959
she ruins every podcast she appears in
>>
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE
>>
>>70227959
>>70229397
She's ruining this thread.
DELETE
>>
>>70227959
maybe i just don't care enough, but i don't find her to be an episode killer.
>>
>>70229727
When people were making jokes, she would actively stop them to bring up bruce jenner being a tranny again and again and again.

Even the other guest had to remind her that it was a comedy show.
>>
>>70229850
again, maybe i'm just not taking it as seriously as you guys.

didn't seem like a big deal.

oh well.
>>
>>70227851

>Paul said they would do Furious 7
>they never did

I'm almost okay with it though because it probably would have been a live ep, and fuck that noise.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.