[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it a race thing or a lady thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: CdMidHAUUAEPSfM.jpg (40 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
CdMidHAUUAEPSfM.jpg
40 KB, 600x388
Was it a race thing or a lady thing?
>>
well

it sure wasnt a box office thing
>>
There wasn't a single bit of irony in that statement and it's absolutely disgusting.

Why couldn't they follow it up with a legit reason to not want to carry her across? Even something dumb like "You're just not cool". I'd put in the "It's cause you're too fat" but that'd be fat shaming.
>>
/pol/ was right

after you've been chasing them away for years.
>>
File: Really nigga.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
Really nigga.gif
2 MB, 352x217
AWWWHHHHH

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>70209953
It was because she's a heavy bitch kinda thing
>>
>>70209953
>350 pound object falling towards you
>avoid it because you dont want to break your wrist or possibly whole arm trying to catch it
>this makes you both racist and sexist
If i could knowingly erase the original ghostbusters from existence so that this shitty agenda pushing turd i would have to do it to save us all the pain. Feminists are gonna push this movie so hard that studios will be forced to make more like it if they want to survive.
Mark my words, this new Ghostbusters is the start of what will be known as films dark age.
>>
>>70210508
I can't believe that's that same actress. Man, black people really do age well.
>>
>>70209953
>blame racism and muh soggy knees for your poor reception
That's pretty meta of them.
>>
>>70210452

/pol/ the future

What they warn of, will happen. What has happened, they've warned of.
>>
>>70209953
no, it was a species thang.
>>
File: 1252563026811.jpg (39 KB, 375x352) Image search: [Google]
1252563026811.jpg
39 KB, 375x352
>>70209953
I don't even see why being a "lady thing" would be a factor.

That's just really odd, she should've asked if it was a black thing or a fat thing.

Did she just not want to admit she was fat? Did the script call for her to say fat and she just refused?
>>
>>70212611
Macarthy did it first and she's fatter. But she's also a woman.
>>
black male thang
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 465x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 465x473
>>70209953
>thing
>not thang
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.