[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (916 KB, 800x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
916 KB, 800x1186
I just saw that there is finally a DVD quality copy out, and I've been waiting for it for a while. But I'm tripping right now so I don't know if I should watch it or find something better. Is it good enough I should go ahead and watch it or should I find something else to watch and watch it when I came down. Not worried about it being dark and giving me a bad trip or anything, I watch lots of dramas and dark action movies while tripping so I highly doubt anything in a comedy will phase me.
>>
>>70206711

The opening scene is great, the rest is just ok
>>
>>70207153

There were some other good scenes

Once I realized the cat was voiced by Keanu himself I was laughing so hard
>>
>>70206711

animal cruelty
>>
its a nice little movie, the only thing that ruins a lot of it is everytime they try to convince everyone that they are real gangsters in the least convincing way and everyone is instantly convince and not the least suspicious, terrible.
>>
>>70207153
>>70207257
Still really doesn't answer my question. Let me rephrase it. Is watching this a waste of my trip?
>inb4 watching movies period is a waste
No. One of my favorite things to do is trip and watch a movie for the first time, or even something I just don't remember, or play through a vidya.
>>
>>70207333
what you tripping on if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>70207333

It's good enough to watch
>>
>>70207380
No don't mind at all, acid. I can't pay attention to movies on mushrooms or anything else besides it. My mind wanders too much. With acid I can sit there and watch something, even something slow, and be drawn in to it.
>>
>>70207447

Watch me
>>
>>70206711
It starts slow but gets better throughout. Good for their first movie, hopefully if they make more they'll grow a bit.
>>
>>70207489
Kek. Does the cat actually do gangsta shit? Idk why but I just lost my shit the second I saw that, even though I've seen that poster before.
>>
>>70207447
sounds fun, only thing I can get right now is weed which just makes me too faded to pay attention to anything. a real trip sounds like fun
>>
>>70207565
Do you not smoke often? Anybody that smokes more than once a week should be able to pay attention to stuff just fine high as long as they didn't take like a whole eighth to the head or anything.
>>
>Key and Peele
their humor is okay for skits but I don't want to watch a 2 hour key and peele skit
>>
>>70207533

Not really but does survive a gangsta shootout and he wears a doorag
>>
>>70207533
He does 1 or 2 helpful things.
I saw the movie in theaters. It gets pretty drawn out for a few scenes, that might bore you. 60% of the movie is K&P trying to fit in with gangsters, 20% is K&P doing other things, and 20% is cute kitty shit.

6.5/10, moderately well done first attempt for those two to make a movie. Had some great laughs, but it's bumps as well as well. Not sure if it'd be that great high desu.
>>
>>70207638
when the fuck did they add an autofilter for T..B..H abbreviation into desu, why?
>>
>>70207621
I'm the exact opposite. I've only ever seen a couple things on key and peele that I thought was funny, and it was really just one thing but they had more than one version. The substitute teachers, that shit gets me everytime. The movie on the other hand looked good. Dave Chapelle is objectively a superior sketch artist.
>>
>>70207686

Both are gay as fuck
>>
>>70207686
kek
>>
>>70207620
I exaggerated a bit, I smoke a bowl every night and I'm high right now. Sometimes I'm able to focus and get a kick out of whatever I'm watching/doing, but other times my mind wanders far too much to focus.
>>
>>70207733

>sketch artist
>>
>>70207638
If anything, me being high would make it even better. As mediocre as deadpool was, when I saw it tripping it was hands down my funnest moviegoing experience. Only thing that came close was seeing resurrection F, also tripping.
>>
>>70207811
Fuck off, I've said multiple times I'm tripping, I couldn't think of the right word. Yes he's a comedian but I figured there was a different word for someone that makes sketches, not just stand up.
>>
>>70207447

>acid

watch Gods of Egypt
>>
>>70207888
Seen it, thought it was shit. Already have different movies in mind, if I don't watch Keanu. Just took another, when it dissolves I'm putting on either Keanu, Hardcore Henry, or 13 hours. More than likely Hardcore Henry if not Keanu.
>>
>>70207998

Why would you watch a movie like 13 Hours on acid?

stick wirh Keanu
>>
>>70207998

Zoolander 2
>>
>>70208079
Because it seemed badass, I already said I usually watch dramas, and some other pretty dark action movies on it in the OP post. Is it any worse than watchmen? I watched watchmen for the first time tripping a lot harder than I am now and it was the ridiculously long ultimate cut, it can't be any worse than that can it?
>>
>>70208173

It will just make you angry, watch something fun
>>
>>70207998
First person movie on acid... Jesus dude fuck keanu , watch hardcore henry
>>
>>70208173

>OP post

original post post
>>
>>70208247
It was definitely last on the list of those 3, so it wasn't likely for me to pick it anyways but it was still a choice. I'll probably end up watching Keanu first and then Hardcore Henry after, there's no way that movie isn't going to be extremely fun. I'm on my second one so I have like 10-12 hours of tripping ahead of me, I have time to watch both and then pick something else besides 13 hours, and just watch it either tomorrow or in the morning when I'm in the state where I've came down but still won't be able to sleep for a few hours.
>>
>>70208360
reminder that OP is on acid. errors like that are inevitable.
>>
>>70208360
Original poster post. Could've just said OP thinking back on it but I didn't think about it.
>>
>>70208395

Nah, he's just an idiot
>>
>>70208468
OR, you're just an anal retard trying to feel superior on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>70208495

Yeah, nope
>>
>>70208468
And you're just a faggot.
>>
File: 8d9cf_ORIG-bucky.jpg (32 KB, 520x580) Image search: [Google]
8d9cf_ORIG-bucky.jpg
32 KB, 520x580
>>70208585
>>
File: tremor alert.jpg (70 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
tremor alert.jpg
70 KB, 620x465
>>70208637
>>
This movie is hilarious! I nearly broke my face laughing.

A:7
V:7
>>
Putting on Keanu now, keep the thread bumped for a while so we can discuss it once it's over. I'll try to remember and check if it's about to 404 and bump it, if it hasn't been already.
>>
>>70209606

You can't bump your own thread, dummy

not sure if you can afford to lose any more braincells
>>
>>70209740
I can, and will, if it's about to 404. Don't worry I won't just put "bump" like some faggot that can't contribute to the conversation, I'll probably comment on something that already happened or reply to someone that said something since the last time I checked.
>>
>>70206711
>I just saw that there is finally a DVD quality copy out, and I've been waiting for it for a while. But I'm tripping right now so I don't know if I should watch it or find something better. Is it good enough I should go ahead and watch it or should I find something else to watch and watch it when I came down. Not worried about it being dark and giving me a bad trip or anything, I watch lots of dramas and dark action movies while tripping so I highly doubt anything in a comedy will phase me.

Someone who is "tripping" typed this whole thing out.
>>
>>70206711
>watching a movie while tripping
>not walking outside
>>
>>70209844
Have you ever done drugs?
>>
>>70209844
It's not like he's drunk or anything. Hell I'm dru k and I can typ just finne.
>>
>>70209865
sounds really uncomfortable desu senpai
>>
>>70209844
Someone that trips often enough doesn't have a hard time forming a sentence, or even a paragraph, that doesn't sound like a retard wrote it. Especially when it's the start of a thread and I have to make sure shit is typed out right to get people into it.
>>
>>70209873

No but I have lied on the internet.
>>
>>70209820

It still won't bump the thread. YOU CAN'T BUMP YOUR OWN THREAD.
>>
>>70209865
>thinking I'm going to stand outside like a retard and do literally nothing while tripping
It's almost fucking 4 am and the whole reason I even bought the acid was to play through some of the new doom and watch a movie or two on it. So yes, I sure as hell am watching a movie on it.
>>
>>70209945
Really? Is that why it magically popped up at the top of the catalog when I wrote the first post telling people to keep it bumped?
>>
>>70209945
I can
t. phoneposter
>>
>>70210001

Seems like you're just jibber jabbering on the chan
>>
>>70210075
multitasking exists and it's a great thing. I paused it and made those replies after the opening gunfight. Also, this movie is great so far.
>you don't get to say roll on popo like that when you just smiled and waved to the police
>he ain't want none
>>
Just finished the movie, thought the whole thing was great. Never felt like any part was too long, and the scenes that were pushing it were at least funny enough for it to not really matter. Like the part at Anna Faris' house, that whole part was great, the shit inside and out. Best line of the whole movie was inside.
>I'm a motherfucking dick... Taker
>>
Best comedy of the year. after Hail Caesar
>>
>>70212628
Best comedy of the year so far has been the nice guys, haven't seen hail caesar. Really wasn't that interested in it.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.