[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The show will end with Richard rejecting the establishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: erlich bachman.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
erlich bachman.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>The show will end with Richard rejecting the establishment and rolling out his product as freeware.
>Erlich Bachman will be rich by the end of the show.

Don't ask me about my sources
>>
what happens to poo in loo and gillfoyle?
>>
>>70204505
The show is going to end with the Pied Piper going out of business and Big Head becoming the world's first trillionaire
>>
>>70205228
I'm watching the new episode now. The part where poo gets friendzoned is hilarious
>>
GNU license or the show is dead to me.
>>
>>70205295
I think by the end of the series he will have gotten some punani.
>>
The storyline with Bachman and Big Head is really awful.
>>
>>70205761
I don't get it. It's unclear how much money Bachman spent on that blog site, but he only spent half a million out of 20 million on that event, so how are they insolvent?
>>
Richard is starting to get really fucking annoying, this neurotic act is wearing thin.
>>
>>70206052
>he didn't gleefully cringe when Richard called her m'lady
>>
>>70204505
I'm gonna ask you about your sources
>>
Carla or Monica?
>>
>>70206207
I loved it, mostly because the guy that plays Hendricks is a huge renaissance fest guy. Posts photos on instagram of him and his really cute wife going to them in costume.
>>
>>70204505
it's pretty obvious that Bachman will be very rich.

I was thinking the blog they bought this evening will turn out to be a big hit or something.
>>
>>70205868
Bighead's house alone is probably 5-7 million of that.
>>
>>70205868
>It's unclear how much money Bachman spent on that blog site

He literally says "five hundred thousand".
>>
>>70206573
yea i think >>70205868 just mixed up the two, its unclear how much the event costed. There's still no way it would add up to 20 million though
>>
>>70206391
Monica. No contest.
>>
>>70206796
It doesn't need to. Bighead wasted the kind of money it would take to move a heated inground pool twice only to have it right back in the original spot.

Bigheads wasteful spending was only compounded by Erlich showing up and pulling Shit like 3 expensive juicers in 2/3 days. The money was probably gone, or mostly gone, before the party.
>>
>>70204505
TJ miller is such an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>70207061
Absolutely
>>
>>70205228
when will their rivalry turn to into a passionate relationship?
>>
>>70205735
>>70208995
him getting fucked by gilfoyle is more likely than getting pussy at this point
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.