[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally "GUNZ ARE EVIL!!1": the movie. Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: the-iron-giant_852.0.0.png (859 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the-iron-giant_852.0.0.png
859 KB, 1280x720
Literally "GUNZ ARE EVIL!!1": the movie.

Seriously how do you ruin such a great animated film with such a crappy message?

Also
>muh poor deer got shot by those EBIL hunters armed with GUNZ ;_;
oh fuck off
>>
>>70202114
WE
>>
>>70202145
THE
>>
>>70202114
The message was to use power how you see fit, question authority, and not care how other people see you.
>>
>>70202114
>being this pleb
>>
What a very surface level and superficial understanding of the movie. I feel sorry for you
>>
>>70202170
MARTIANS
>>
>>70202212
But I liked the movie. Expecially because it's set in my favourite period of history.
I just hated how it turned into a Disney-tier cringefest in the third act.
It was nice to see M48 Pattons and F86 jets though
>>
>>70202114
>a children's film is too hard for you to understand

embarrassing. Maybe quit projecting your victim complex bullshit onto it.

https://youtu.be/OSjqF5tR894

The scene with the deer was about learning about death. Not guns are evil. The scene where he stops blowing shit up was about choosing who you want to be instead of following your "programming"

You want me to explain the rest to you son?
>>
>>70202114
What a horrible troll thread.
>>
>>70202407
>everything I dont like is troll
this shitty meme has to end
>>
>>70202354
>You want me to explain the rest to you son?
It's not necessary. I got the message now, it was just poorly written.
>>
>>70202354
It was a stupid decision to leave this scene out.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 405x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 405x608
>>70202114

>"muh guns" rednecks are literally too dumb to understand the meaning behind a cartoon meant for children
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.