[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from London IMAX! Awesome film! 8/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Warcraft.png (713 KB, 470x754) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft.png
713 KB, 470x754
I cant believe the hate this film is getting.

I dont understand seriously. Was the film perfect? No. But it was fucking very well done. VERY well done.

As a fantasy film alone it was great but the fact it was set in Azeroth with familiar things just felt like I was there in that world.

Jones makes you empathize with the characters no matter who they are, even if bad and you like that shit. I mean several times I couldnt believe how much savagery was going on, Guldan was probably my favourite along with Blackhand.

I mean the only fault I can find with the film is I wanted at least half an hour MORE, but Jones has confirmed here that 40 mins were cut (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/28/duncan-jones-on-showing-dad-david-bowie-warcraft-he-was-all-excited-for-me-and-happy.html) so hopefully we'll get an extended edition, I really dont understand why studios bother to cut shit anyway.

Basically this was a great film, you dont need marvelquiups every 5 seconds, sometimes you need a good solid film which makes you empathize and become invested in the characters. Several times I felt heavily emotional, one scenes was almost tortuously painful to watch as I had become so invested in that character.

Overall I say 8/10 because for newcomers it's a history lesson, for old timers it's a trip with hidden things to look out for as well just feeling like how it is supposed to feel.

The CGI was incredible, I've never seen anything like this since Avatar. I honestly cant find fault other than it being a bit too short. Oh one other fault would be I just didn't like Llane too much but everyone else was cool, and I actually liked Lothar and Khadgar.

I hope people watch this because, Jones is the only one who can do Arthas and Illidan justice now, and I really want more, so please go watch this, it's worth it.
>>
It was fucking terrible, you blizshill fucking spastic. Get over it.
>>
>>70200495
I was there too, was it just me or was there an incredible amount of chinese people? I didnt even know that many chinks lived in london
>>
>>70200700
>posting a review or having an opinion is considered shilling

Seriously dude fuck off. I just came back from Imax screening and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
>>
>>70200495
Shill, please.
>>
>>70201507
>review
>shill

pick one faggot
>>
File: 1464140738492.jpg (1 MB, 1544x3436) Image search: [Google]
1464140738492.jpg
1 MB, 1544x3436
>>70201575
>G-g-guys it's not shilling, I just love bad cgi and shitty decoration, that's why I post the same post again.
>>
>>70201709
Its not bad on the big screen though, it was fucking amazing.
>>
A Decade Too Late: The Movie
>>
>>70201783
>it was fucking amazing
Because some blizzdrone say it?
>>
>>70201575
shill, every time
>>
it was fucking horrible. bad introduction of characters. awful dialoges. fights were like watching two npc characters in wow only using melee attack. all armor and deco looked like plastic. no climax.
i liked the cast of travis fimmel and ben foster though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.