[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, you're worried about the new season.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Admit it, you're worried about the new season.
>>
yep
>>
Is that a camel on the far left?
>>
Nah, I already convinced myself that it will be shit.
>>
>>70199676
I don't think about it, period.

I'm sure Patton will be so funny after his wife's suicide, and the SJW cucks are always a blast.
>>
After the new cast was revealed, I'm definitely glad I wrote it off almost immediately.
>>
I'm most worried about the host and new writers.

The host is nothing but a Youtube and Podcast e-celeb not to mention is podcast is about "all things nerdy".
>>
>Felicia Day

Yeah it's gonna be terrible.
>>
File: Felicia .webm (2 MB, 844x720) Image search: [Google]
Felicia .webm
2 MB, 844x720
>>70199676
>>
File: feelicia.webm (1 MB, 1182x720) Image search: [Google]
feelicia.webm
1 MB, 1182x720
>>70199847
>>
File: 1435267932369.jpg (73 KB, 362x298) Image search: [Google]
1435267932369.jpg
73 KB, 362x298
When the fuck did Patton Oswalt get involved with this?
>>
>>70199820
joel hodgson was the 80s\90s equivalent of an e-celeb though
>>
>>70200006
Mike and the others were stand up comedians.
>>
>>70199676
The sad thing was when the cast was announced I thought

>Thank god at least one of them (Patton) is a real nerd, fuck Day and fuck that Chris Hardwick buttbuddy

But now that Patton's shown himself to be a SJW fag, I have 0 hope in it.

Just stick with Rifftrax, guys.
>>
No Mike Nelson. What else is there to say about this?
>>
the new host looks like such a fucking faggot
>>
>>70200651
This, a lot of people forget that even during the Joel era of the show Mike was a crucial part of MST3K. Before he was the host he was one of the writers.
>>
>>70199676

I'm not worried, I know it will be shit and I've moved on.

We have Riff Trax, support them instead as it's the real MST3K with the real cast.
>>
>No Mike
>No Tom Servo
>Three unfunny retards added
Can't wait for wacky screaming and catch-phrases.
>>
>>70199676
I'M QUIRKY
>>
>>70199676
>Patton Oswalt after that AVGN fuck up
>Fellatio Day
>That unfamiliar looking mega-cuck on the right

It's going to be awful. Nothing remotely funny because they'll be trying so hard to be "PC" and lots of anti-male, anti-white jokes at the same time.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>70202091
is there actually not going to be tom servo wtf
>>
>>70199676
>Felicia Day involved
>Felicia Day involved after jumping on the fuck James Rolfe feminist bandwagon

It's going to be shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.