[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best example of character with Aspergers (autism)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: autistfight.png (2 MB, 1909x536) Image search: [Google]
autistfight.png
2 MB, 1909x536
And I'm talking functional so no Rainman or anything like that. Mainly I want to see who between Richard Hendricks (Silicon Valley) vs Eliot Alderson (Mr. Robot)

Because after this ep of Silicon Valley...just fucking hell. Richard's autism reached new levels
>>
No one?
>>
completely different shows,

cant really compare the 2.

what about Sheldon Cooper,
Sheldon VS Richard would be a better suit
>>
>>70199019
Is that the cunt from the ps4 game?

He was autistic in that too..
>>
>>70203515

JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: 1463023847591.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1463023847591.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>70199019
>SPACES OVER TABS
>>
Mr Bean = Asperger's
Rain Man = Autism (HFA savant)

Two best depictions on filmed media
>>
>>70199019
They aren't autistic, they're just smarter than 99.999 percent of their peers. This isn't to say the characters aren't considered autists by the showrunners and writers. That may be so. But aspergers, in part because autism movements want to claim successful public figures as their own, is incredibly overdiagnosed today. If you think you might actually be autistic,unless you can't help but bring up your love of clouds or swiss watches or geographic coordinates whenever you have a conversation, you're probably just a socially awkward/anxious person who devotes more energy to nonsocial stuff that suits you better.
>>
>>70199019
I used to work with autistic children, and your average Assburgers looks way more like that ugly younger son in The Middle. They being "high functionng" doesn't neccesarily means they are very intelligent (there are cases, but it's pretty exceptional), just that they can follow instructions,understand language and even be in school or whatever.
>>
File: data 5.gif (2 MB, 200x222) Image search: [Google]
data 5.gif
2 MB, 200x222
>>70199019
>implying either of those two even comes close to the og autismo superiore
>>
Abed in Community.
>>
Neiman from Whiplash.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-29+at+10.26.21).jpg (74 KB, 752x715) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-29+at+10.26.21).jpg
74 KB, 752x715
;_;
>>
Sandler in PDL
>>
(You) on 4chan: The Movie
>>
Jake Gyllenhall in Zodiac is the best example of the average aspie
>>
>>70199019
>slightly introverted and socially awkward
>Aspergers (autism)
Get out more
>>
File: sandler.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sandler.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Adam Sandler in Punch Drunk Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2DI0nzeoU
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.