[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARROW thread can we talk about how much they fucked up this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: arrow.png (523 KB, 1241x694) Image search: [Google]
arrow.png
523 KB, 1241x694
ARROW thread

can we talk about how much they fucked up this show?
>>
>>70197225
I quit in season 1. Too much angst, too much Dark Arrow Rises, really shaky and poorly filmed choreography.
>>
>>70197323
season 1 starts out bad then gets better towards the end and then season 2 is great then eveyrthin after sucks and it only gets worse
>>
>>70197225
I haven't watched this show for the last couple of seasons, but are people really mad about Laurel being dead? She was a fucking bore and just took an already mediocre show and dragged it down further.
>>
>>70197225
>Literally manchilds

jesus, is reddit really this bad?
>>
>>70197225
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
So I was a faithful watcher that stopped when Felicity became God king of space. How bad was the season ending? Flash's was pretty bad. A fucking race? Really?
>>
File: ZTCnkGI.jpg (206 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
ZTCnkGI.jpg
206 KB, 490x735
omg
>>
>>70200332
Context?
>>
>>70198794
The irony
>>
File: SAfb.jpg (202 KB, 490x678) Image search: [Google]
SAfb.jpg
202 KB, 490x678
>So here we are... This is really what I've always wanted. A forum to do good. And a forum with enough people in it that we don't always fall in lock step with one another. I couldn't ask for a better place as our little corner of the internet. Keep the love coming. Keep the sarcastic questions about me being a guest star on my own show coming. I love them both. And I love you, Facebook. I always will. SA

HE KNOWS
>>
>>70197323
well, season 1 is the hightlight of the show

i stopped after season 2 and its a downhill with no stops
>>
>>70201978
>well, season 1 is the hightlight of the show
wrong
slade was season 2
>>
>>70200332

>literally no uses of the logo for the actual WB drama called Felicity

Am I the only person who even remembers this fucking show?
>>
I stopped watching after Olicity became a thing.
I'm sorry I wanted it so much
>>
>>70197225
redditfags are stupid as fuck! They like stupid things. Arrow is the shittiest show.
>>
>>70198518
yeah shes actualyl decent
probably only because the only other character we can compare her to is deus ex felicity
>>
>>70199723
They literally ripped off that bad charge scene from TDKR for the finale.

That's all you need to know.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>70200957
fanfiction has taken over the show
this last season felicity has basically taken over with her and her parents/ gay bestie literalyl getting more screen time then the titular hero and his team
she can do no wrong, has the man of her dreams is the ceo of a multibillion dollar company and solves literally every problem while team arrow jobs to some level one henchmen

its really bad
>>
Is the flash any better?
I'm halfway through the second season and its not so bad
>>
>>70203123
flash season one is great actually
season 2 isnt bad per say but it begins to drag halfway through with a recycled plot from season 1 and extremely easy to guess plot twists
>>
>>70202879
show was average in season 1 and they introduced felicity (actress and her bf actually came to /tv/ one day and everyone told the bf she was fucking oliver irl and he got butthurt) and felicity was great in small doses and made the show better and she had a one sided love affair with oliver and it was cute and everyone liked her and shipped them

but then after season 2 the writers went full nut and made her the biggest star on the show and made her unlikable and cocky and brought in her annoying mother and relationship drama and basically made oliver a guest start in his own show and now everyoe hates it and most of the fanbase except the tumblr olicity feminists and sjws are turning on the show and they made the arrow subreddit about daredevil
>>
>>70203386
Pls post screencaps of that
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.