[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sweet dreams are made of this intensifies Post yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>sweet dreams are made of this intensifies

Post yfw
>>
The one in DOFP was much better to be honest
>>
File: underworld gotta go fast.webm (3 MB, 1694x720) Image search: [Google]
underworld gotta go fast.webm
3 MB, 1694x720
>>70168296

Yeah I was thinking this, the fact it was kept to a single room helped, also the snorricam was kinda goofy, not that it's bad but just not my first choice.
>>
>Rush

Heh
>>
>>70166861
Why doesn't he look any older? Haven't 30 years gone by?? Is this some speedster bullshit?
>>
NEET MEMES ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>70168458

it's 1983 in Apocalypse, and apparently 1973 in DOFP, so only 10 years.
>>
>>70168516
Its been 15 years between First Class and Apocalypse? God damn they didn't bother aging anyone except for CIAgirl? Who by the end of the movie seemed to abandon any makeup making her look older.
>>
>>70168398
>snorricam
I think it could have worked. From the trailer I thought it was going to be a scene where he was going all-out and would try to show how it's a little disorienting even for him when he's going full speed. But no, we got like 2 seconds of him looking mildly concerned with the snorri and the rest was 2cool4school rescues and poses.
>>
>>70168609
It's been 22 years. First Class is 1962.
>>
>>70168717
>a scene where he was going all-out and would try to show how it's a little disorienting even for him when he's going full speed
LOL you're fucking sad, bro.
>>
>>70168717

snorricam just reminds me of THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF SIR DIGBY CHICKEN CAESAR

WHO IS THIS APOCALYPSE CHAP

WHY IS HE PLOTTING TO DESTROY THE WORLD

WHY IS THERE JAM IN MY SHORTS THAT ISN'T RASPBERRY

https://youtu.be/oM3mmNwhT9A
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.