[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 369046094[1].jpg (49 KB, 689x275) Image search: [Google]
369046094[1].jpg
49 KB, 689x275
> Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
>Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.
epic Eastwood
and epic lines in general
tough to beat good old Clint
https://youtu.be/UPfjufjpx2o
>>
>>70155958
Deserve's got nothing to do with it.
>>
>>70156001
was actually gonna post that line initially
what a great show
>>
>>70155958
>Well, he had it coming.

>We all got it coming, kid.
>>
>>70155958
Eastwood should make one final western.
>>
>>70155958
>A man's gotta make a livin.

>Dyin ain't much of a livin, boy.
>>
>Hell of a thing killing a man...
>Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have

Clint Eastwood is a genius.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>70155958
>Go ahead! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens. I said throw down, boy. Well? You gonna draw that pistol or just stand there and bleed?
>>
>>70155958
what film? I feel like watching a western tonight
>>
>>70157004
Unforgiven
>>
>>70155958
>and epic lines in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mraO8JZbSkg
>>
File: abf5tKq5.png~original.png (2 MB, 1920x818) Image search: [Google]
abf5tKq5.png~original.png
2 MB, 1920x818
>Balian of Ibelin: What is Jerusalem worth?
>Saladin: Nothing.
>[walks away]
>Saladin: Everything!
>Hospitaller: I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here
>[points to head]
>Hospitaller: and here
>[points to heart]
>Hospitaller: and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

>King Baldwin IV: [Baldwin chuckles] When I was sixteen, I won a great victory. I felt in that moment I would live to be a hundred. Now I know I shall not see thirty. None of us know our end, really, or what hand will guide us there. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.
>>
>>70156648
> those feels
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.