[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: evil tim.jpg (154 KB, 792x473) Image search: [Google]
evil tim.jpg
154 KB, 792x473
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>70154870
He was the son of Satan and shit.
>>
>>70154870
having to hold your head up with those heavy ass horns would make anyone angry
>>
>>70154870
he was really horny
>>
>>70154870
mankind didn't want to advance intellectually
>>
>>70154870
I still can't beliebe the this is the butler from CLUE.
>>
>>70154870
He was said Cobain made it into hell
>>
what happened to g8an satan?
>>
Some dick ass wizard broke off his tooth and cast him into hell until he was complete
>>
>>70154870
Galaxy far away is hell
>>
>>70156483
it was a blacksmith senpai
>>
>>70154870

>he would rather fuck some lanky traitorous bitch than the unicorn mare

why even bother
>>
>>70154954
My brother and I made this Lego game/movie/show thing where we'd play with Lego's and act retarded and all but - it doesn't matter.

Anyway, we called it "Jurassic Planet" and it was about these astronauts that crashed on a planet with a talking monkey, crazy/talking/carnivorous horses, very few dinosaurs, and some sci-fi stuff.

And the Son of Satan (called SOS by some of the doomsayers on the planet). SOS was all red with a red helmet on backwards to make it look all red. Anyway, he wanted to kill all humans for no apparent reason and had this comically large book called the "Book of the Dead" which literally listed all the living things that died EVER. He was fucking insane and had an army going against the astronaut survivors and the people of Jurassic Planet and lost against them.

But he kept coming back.
>>
>>70156500
kek
>>
>>70154870
His face looked like a prolapsed asshole. That would make me unhappy too.
>>
>>70156633
anon are you ok? no one asked to hear about your fucking autism
>>
>>70154870

He has Jewish origins
>>
>>70154870
He wanted to make a dildo out of the unicorn's horn and have Tom Curise's gf fuck him with it
>>
File: fuck the mods'.jpg (21 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
fuck the mods'.jpg
21 KB, 480x350
"ARe YoU SO EAGER TO SEE BLOOD FLOW?!!!!"

id want her to sit on my face. slam that piece of ass.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.