[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty commercials you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
SUP BROS! 18-24 YEAR OLDS SUCH AS MYSELF LOVE CAT VIDEOS AND DUBSTEP! IT'S LIKE TECHNO BUT EPIC! LOL

GUESS WHAT? CIGARETTES KILL! AND NOBODY KNOWS IT! CIGARETTES ARE SO LAST SEASON! HASHTAG #LASTSEASON #REALISTICGOALS

BE COOL LIKE ME, AN AVERAGE TEEN, AND LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT SMOKING WHILE WE D̶A̶N̶G̶L̶E̶ ̶K̶E̶Y̶S̶ ̶I̶N̶ ̶F̶R̶O̶N̶T̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶R̶ ̶F̶A̶C̶E̶ END ALL SMOKING EVER ONCE AND FOR ALL!
>>
Any commercial against domestic violence.
What's the fucking point? Is that really going to stop anyone?
>>
I think Big Tobacco sponsors these ads.
>>
>>70152368
All women who date bad boys deserve their fate
>>
The only thing these commercials manage to do is make me imagine a corporate meeting full of old shits brainstorming ideas to appeal to teenagers.
>>
State Farm commercials
Geico commercials
Progressive commercials

All the commercials
>>
>>70152385
If cigarettes looked as dangerous as they really are, you'd realize how fucking metal they are

smoke more today
>>
File: redimensionar.php.jpg (15 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
redimensionar.php.jpg
15 KB, 500x281
This guy's loud voice was funny at first but it's old and obnoxious
>>
>>70152315
Any commercial with shitty indie/folk music.
Any commercial for any kind of tech start up or new hip service.
Any kind of commercial that gives you the impression that the people running the company are up their asses and enjoying it, which is usually the same tech startup companies.
Any commercial that tries to apeal to hipsters.

Any commercial that tries to use black culture/promote black culture as if it was a good thing.
Those DUDE WIERD STUFF LMAO type commercials, such as puppymonkeybaby
>>
By law, any cigarette sale includes a vice tax that is used to pay for the anti-smoking campaign.
So if you're sick of these commercials, the way to stop them is to stop buying cigarettes and getting your friends and family to stop too.
>>
File: pandora.png (319 KB, 683x425) Image search: [Google]
pandora.png
319 KB, 683x425
>>70152574
That pandora commercial with the black tranny.

It's a fucking internet radio
>>
I hate this bitch of unspecified race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69mzA-3xE-Y
>>
Everything Geico.
>>
>>70152673
I want to say latin american? Real Monay haha
>>
>>70152643
Yeah, I guess I forgot to expand on that.
Why the fuck would anyone feel the need to shoehorn in some kind of social/political message for a fucking throwaway phone app or other unrelated product?

Do these people really not know what a commercial is for anymore?
>>
when you know that the tobacco companies fund these commercials, it's easier to understand
>>
>>70152798
I don't care what race she is.
She makes my peepee feel tingly
>>
>>70152535
Especially that same shitty song they play at the end.
>>
>>70152843
colleges have really amped up the sjw nonsense in the last decade and now those people have graduated and are wielding influence
>>
>>70152315
Tobacco companies are forced to pay for these commercials so they make them as faggy as possible because anyone who isn't retarded (ie not the government) realizes that these commercials only have the effect of making people want to smoke because of how fucking gay these commercials are
>>
>>70152535
>this guy

it's Ving Rhames
>>
>>70152898
>only have the effect of making people want to smoke because of how fucking gay these commercials are
I actually believe this, kids are fucking retarded and will be contrarian just for the sake of it...just randomly scroll 2 or 3 threads here to see it

myself, I haven't heard a commercial in years, I have a mute thank you very much
>>
>>70152385
Big Tobacco is forced to fund these campaigns, but I'm not sure if they have control otherwise
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_Master_Settlement_Agreement
>>
>>70152643
anyone that doesn't use Spotify is probably mentally ill anyway.
>>
>>70153425
fuck DRM music nigger
>>
>>70152315
I think I started smoking partly because of these.
the other part is that I hate myself.
>>
>>70152574
>Any commercial that tries to apeal to hipsters.
Also, any commercial that tries to ridicule hipsters because that's the trendy thing to do.
>>
>>70152368
They are fucking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tevkM-vPqLY
>>
>>70152479
That was a pretty metal commercial.
>>
>>70152368
Canadian PSA's are the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Uin2sINdQ
>>
>>70152315
I enjoy thinking about how tight the assholes of the anti-smoking crowd clenches up whenever news of e-cigs becoming more and more popular with teenagers pops up.
>>
yes i seen't the frank video too
>>
>>70154356
Holy fuck ahahaha where do they air these?
>>
>>70155355
Canada
I explicitly remember these as a kid during daytime TV
My parents in particular were upset over the "FUCKING BITCH" comment
>>
>>70155355
Canada spends millions in playing retarded commercials about work safety and domestic abuse because that's a good use of tax money apparently
>>
>>70154641
Ecigs just got a huge blow that all vape juice needs to be FDA tested and certified, which to attain this is expensive as fuck. In the long run, this is sort of good for consumers as it's more quality regulated. The bad thing is only big business can actually afford this shit.
>>
>>70156304
>massive government regulation with the sole expressed intent of shutting down as much of the industry as possible is "good for the consumer"
>already stated that they will not be approving any of the flavored versions which accounts for 70% of the market
I'm sure it is great for the consumer bro.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.