[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the standard for perfect fantasy kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: LOTR Trilogy.jpg (260 KB, 1452x701) Image search: [Google]
LOTR Trilogy.jpg
260 KB, 1452x701
Is this the standard for perfect fantasy kino?
>>
Tfw i've been wanting to watch the bluray director's cuts for some time now
>>
>>70151530
>Is this the standard for perfect fantasy cinema
Nope that's Excalibur. LOTR trilogy is a pure cheese.
>>
>>70151530
Probably, yeah. I mean theres barely any competition thats not cringeworthy shit to begin with.
>>
>>70152622
>Excalibur
Interestingly enough it was originally supposed to be a Lord of the Rings movie before they weren't able to get the rights.
>>
File: willow-hiskids1.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
willow-hiskids1.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>>70151530
Oh please...

>Mfw no peck children

:\
>>
>>70152579
There's nothing comfier than a 9-hour nighttime LOTR marathon
>>
>>70152735
Just imagine a LOTR movie with those production values, it would be amazing. Jackson's movies have some cool stuff in them but they are far too hollywood to do the Tolkien world justice. Just doesn't feel old enough for the most part.
>>
File: Dragons at the gate.jpg (233 KB, 750x1263) Image search: [Google]
Dragons at the gate.jpg
233 KB, 750x1263
>>70152810
>a lord of the rings movie that actually feels like a mysterious, poorly documented era of lost history
It'd be great, certainly something I would still love to see, but WB is probably wetting their dick of fucking the corpse of the franchise once Christopher Tolkien dies.
>>
>>70152912
>WB getting hard to rape the Middle Earth Corpse for more cash
pray we don't see a Tolkien cinematic universe
>>
>>70151530
Literally the most boring piece of shit movies I've ever watched

Only fedora neckbeards find this garbage remotely interesting
>>
>>70152979
You won't. The only marketable shit he has is the original LoTR and the hobbit.

You will see a lord of the rings reboot in your lifetime though, I guarantee it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.