[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People don't talk like this! Nobody ever talks like this!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: glengarry3.jpg (269 KB, 1280x537) Image search: [Google]
glengarry3.jpg
269 KB, 1280x537
People don't talk like this! Nobody ever talks like this!
>>
>>70150520
DR KEVIN SPACEY IM ALL PACINO
I don't even konw this movie
>>
>>70150520
and?
>>
>>70150520
it's as if it's stylized for dramatic effect
>>
nobody anywhere ever talks like a script is written. people implicitly recognize that fictional media portrays a "heightened reality"
>>
what

are you gonna do

asshole
>>
>>70150714
I'm going to
Mitch,
& and Murray.
>>
Hey, OP! Whoever told you you could post with men?
>>
Yeah Leonardo DiCaprio and Daniel Day Lewis are very realistic in their performances!
>>
First time I watched this movie I could not follow fucking 80% of what they were saying. Dialogue was 2dense4me
>>
Let me have your attention for a moment! So you're talking about what? You're talking about... bitching about that post that got deleted, the robot muted you for two hours, somebody won't (You) what you're posting, some board you're trying to raid and so forth. Let's talk about something important. Are they all here?

All but one.

Well, I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important! Put that Pepe DOWN. Pepe's for frogposters only. Do you think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from /tv/. I'm here from Moot and Hiroshima. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. You name's Anon? You call yourself a shitposter, you son of a bitch?

I don't have to listen to this shit.

You certainly don't pal. 'Cause the good news is you're permabanned. The bad news is you've got, all you got, just one week to be unbanned, starting tonight. Starting with tonight's thread. Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this months shitposting contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of 4chan gold passes. Third prize is you're banned. You get the picture? You laughing now? You got memes. Applied Memetics paid good money. Go and post them! You can't post the memes you're given, you can't post shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!

The memes are weak.

'The memes are weak.' Fucking memes are weak? You're weak! I've been shitposting for over fifteen years!

What's your name?

FOR YOU, that's my name! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you booted up a toaster to get here tonight, I'm on an eighty thousand Alienware gaming laptop. That's my name! And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't shitpost them. And you go on Skype and tell your trap gf your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to give you the You in the parantheses! You hear me, you fucking faggots?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.