[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who never was into reality television and ignored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Big_Brother_16_(U.S.)_Logo.png (105 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
Big_Brother_16_(U.S.)_Logo.png
105 KB, 400x218
As someone who never was into reality television and ignored all the shows that came out in the 2000s, is there any particular season of a reality show that is a must watch?

If only for laughs or retarded drama.
>>
>>70148133
Big Brother 8 (USA)
Big Brother 10 (USA)
Big Brother 14 (USA)
>>
Just watch The Soup, it shows the most retarded reality show moments without actually having to watch them.
>>
The Pearl Islands, China, Micronesia and Cambodia seasons of Survivor are essential.
Also the 3rd season of Project Runway.
>>
>>70148245

i hear big brother 2 is good because of that Dr. Will Kirby guy.
>>
>>70148133
BB14 was won by an /sp/ poster.
Some guy on Road Rules wore a r00t hat
>>
>>70148597
yeah but the finale was a dud
>>
>>70148133
Jersey Shore, from the start.

Give it several episodes. If it's not clicking, it won't. If it starts to get "bad", it probably won't get a whole lot better. IMO the trainwreck of "this needs to stop" started when they went to Italy.
>>
File: Br5nsltIYAAmyzp.jpg (19 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
Br5nsltIYAAmyzp.jpg
19 KB, 599x337
If you're going to watch Big Brother US, come back in a month and watch the new season with /tv/.

There have been live feed threads daily during the summer while the greatest player to ever play, Devin
>>
its all trash for working class white trash scum. Go read a book or masturbate over some brown women op
>>
>>70148729
The season where they went to Italy is so depressing but still essential.
>Snooki having a genuine meltdown in the street
>>
>>70148872

Tbh I was in it for the lulz. Couldn't get through the Italy season but maybe I'll try again if I'm bored.
>>
>>70148800
>with /tv/
Be honest.
>>
>>70148800
not OP. It will be my third year in a row I watch it with /tv/. I'm looking forward to it. Devin Season was my first Season of BB US. What should I watch in preparation for? Also has any anon applied for it this year?
>>
>>70149212
Be honest.
>>
>>70149212
Watch Season 8 or 14 if you want to see how the game is played. The last few years have been weak.
>>
File: twins.webm (648 KB, 1080x606) Image search: [Google]
twins.webm
648 KB, 1080x606
>>70148133
>As someone who never was into reality television and ignored all the shows that came out in the 2000s
You're too early CBS!

Come back in a month before you start posting this shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.