[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did they ruin brule? it must've apparent when making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: brul.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
brul.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
why did they ruin brule? it must've apparent when making the 3rd season, so why did they do it?
>>
>>70143712
>Laughing so hard I cried at this show
I need to rewatch it. Hopefully it's easier to find online than a few years ago
>>
Why did he turn from a shy socially awkward clutz into a brain damaged manchild?
>>
it was last month
>>
>>70143712

What happened? I haven't seen the new season.
>>
>>70144370
the new season? from 2014?
>>
>>70143712
What do you mean? Season 3 had Brule going to that weird daycare right?

Was probably the creepiest thing ever put on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0igLdIH-Zc Also this
>>
File: brwtf.jpg (88 KB, 962x543) Image search: [Google]
brwtf.jpg
88 KB, 962x543
>>70144432
Isn't there a new season this year? I thought I saw something about it

>>70144465
You gotta wipe until the brown is all gone.
>>
Everything from the Tim and Eric family starts as shit and goes downhill from there
>>
>>70144465

Inspect the mess...
>>
>>70144465
it went from endearing and funny to try hard, strained and obnoxious, and did away with nuance

they're not dumb, the people making it, so I'm wondering why they'd sabotage the series on purpose
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1yL52M3D20

HE'S GONNA BITECHUU
>>
>>70144767
Hope Steve Brule punished Denny with his karate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkoLv7jZ6oI
>>
>>70144694

I kinda liked the dark turn it took personally. I think Brule would probably be a sad and lonely guy if he were rule so I think it's realistic for the show to follow suit.

I'm more interested in how they film it. Is everyone an actor or are some of the people not in on it? I think some of the people aren't, like the Priest in the religion episode for instance.
>>
>>70144901
nah, they're all in on it, they know the deal but might not know what's exactly to occur and are just told to play along

same deal with nathan for you
>>
This thread was made by just some hunk. Dingus probably doesn't even know it's half price on all damaged cans of Toads Creamchip Beef Corned Beef Hash Combo at Meyers Super Foods. Guy probably doesn't even have sweet lady to touch on his drangus. I do but she's my cousin, who cares? For your threads.
>>
>>70145163
Shut up bag boy.
>>
>>70145163
That is fucking funny man.
>>
Who Jungy Brungen here?
>>
>>70145440
I'm Jungy Brugen here bro
>>
>>70145163
kek
>>
>>70143712
>OP didn't know that prumpkins aren't pruppets.
>>
>>70144901
>is that John c. Reilly?
>nah no way his hair is too poofy and he's talking funny
>>
>>70145590
Pretty good, yourself?
>>
>>70143712
Daily reminder that this character is modeled after the typical Irishman
>>
He started off as a bit of an airheaded, but relatively grounded goofball. They turned him into an actual retard.
>>
>>70144694
No, it fucking didn't. The show essentially did not change throughout its course.
You nostalgiafag pieces of shit just try to pull this automatically with every show.
>>
>>70144029
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/tim-and-eric

here you go, randomized livestream of episodes ad free
>>
>>70147542
I recently watched every episode. Anon is right. The show was the same, throughout. Dr. Brule did change, somewhat, but not the rest of the show.
>>
>>70145163
I love you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.