[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could be any mutant or superhero, who would you choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: superheroes.jpg (93 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
superheroes.jpg
93 KB, 720x405
If you could be any mutant or superhero, who would you choose to be, why, and what would you do?

Implying there are no other mutants/superheroes in real world to stop you, and other people will not identify you by your looks if you look normal, as if films/comics never existed.
>>
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE
>>
File: 1458164007454.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1458164007454.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>i would choose the power that lets me copy other powers so i can have all the powers and be op
>>
>>70140931
You can't choose powers, you can only choose existing mutant or superhero with his set of powers.
>>
Quicksilver

>fast metabolism
>strong as fuck
>can literally stop time (fast time perception)

I would probably do mundane things like just stroll around and explore seeing everything slowed down/frozen, or just steal a bunch of cool shit. And if I'm feeling a little naughty, I would fuck with some people an troll them and shit.
>>
>>70140830
Superman because I can fly and be almost unlikable and help people
>>
>>70141307
And if I'm feeling even naughtier, I would find some celebs, take some nudes of them in lewd positions and share them on /tv/ then discuss.
>>
>>70141342
>be almost unlikable
>>
wolverine ofc.

imagine all the pussy.
>>
Wolverine
>don't age
>indestructible
>claws
>>
>>70141307
yeah but wouldn't everything would always be really slow for you all the time or how does his powers work?
>>
File: pietro maximoff syndrome.jpg (128 KB, 598x932) Image search: [Google]
pietro maximoff syndrome.jpg
128 KB, 598x932
>>70141307
>>70141536
Flash is infinitely more powerful than Quicksilver is, and he doesn't have the downside of always being fast.
>>
Marvel hero: Spiderman (think about his strength,intelligence, and speed)

DC hero: Flash (being able to time travel and going mac 3 isn't so bad)
>>
>>70140931
>>70141010

Like this????
>>
>>70141547
>madrox
>polaris
>big guy
>quicksilver
>wolfsbane
>havok

God-tier X-Factor team. Love this issue, and the Nasty Boys are the fucking best.
>>
>>70140830
are there any powers that let me turn into a furry
>>
>>70141691
>big guy isn't the guy featured in the "you're a big guy" meme
why live
>>
>>70141739
Beast is furry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.