[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WAS IN THE POOL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I WAS IN THE POOL!
>>
>>70135552
We know that black don't crack; but does it shink?
>>
>>70135623
black people experience less shrinkage due to adapting to warmer climates

with my nordic ancestry I consider it to be extremely impressive how much my size can vary
>>
>those nipples
>>
>>70135623
Like a frighten turtle.
>>
>>70135552

it would have looked fine if he wasnt such a fat, flabby bitch tit havin chubby wubby
>>
>>70135552
funny story/blogpost but its true.

When I was in 6th grade we had a new social studies teacher, trying to be "cool" he asked the class what tv show they should vote on to watch for some stupid project.

We voted for seinfeld, and this was the episode because it was the original airing.

The project was dropped and he had to issue the most awkward explanation you could imagine to the class of 13 year olds.

At least the girls learned something.
>>
>>70136610
Imagine if it was the "contest" episode.
>>
>>70136610
HOLY SHIT it was the contest. I just looked up the episodes. "the contest" was 92 in November, so i would have been 12 at the time and the teacher was that fucking new.

The hamptons was 94, when I was in high school.

I was actually a little fuzzy on which one it was, I just remember the parental uproar and the forced apology.

He was a great teacher, I had him for a few classes and he STILL works there.

But ya, I'm now 100% convinced it was "the contest"
>>
>>70135623
Yeah.
>>
>>70135552
Holy shit. I haven't seen Seinfeld in a while. George was fat but pretty jacked, dem alpha traps
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.