[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst story ever in a movie? >4channers rape cave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 10 Cloverfield Lane.jpg (92 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
10 Cloverfield Lane.jpg
92 KB, 1280x721
Is this the worst story ever in a movie?
>4channers rape cave
>muh aliens
>>
why did it have to be told
>>
>>70134602
Is he suppose to be a 4chan user?
>>
File: feels.gif (7 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
7 KB, 645x623
>>70134602
>tfw you will never save MEW from a car accident and bring her to your doomsday bunker and maker her say she will behave and she is sorry

Why even live?
>>
>>70135114
Would you suck a fart out goodmans ass for MEW to take a dump on your chest?
>>
>>70135114
>>tfw you will never save MEW from a car accident
that HE caused, man was a fucking rapist, murderer and got jealous of Mew and the other guy's relationship.

movie was fucking weird.
>>
The ending was among the most ridiculous things I've seen in a movie in the last five years. MEW is delicious as ever though, and the story up to the end is pretty good.
>>
>>70135153
Sorry, not into scat.
>>
>>70134602
>just one Goodman
>not 20 goodmen

here's the problem
>>
>>70135175
all movies should be weird
>>
>>70135270
Why live?
>>
>>70135315
i would watch a 2 hour movie of Mew being gangbanged in every hole by 20 dudes with big american dicks.
>>
>>70134602
I liked this movie a lot.

My only problems with it were that MEW was an irrational, ungrateful cunt at the beginning, the opening was way too long with that drawn out "I'm leaving you" stuff and the fucking video game ending. I was even okay with the cliche driving thing, I just wish they'd have skipped the retard bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 960x720
>>70135153
>white """""people"""""
>>
>>70135395
>wakes up chained to a wall, apparently kidnapped by bizaare autismo with zero interpersonal skills
>irrational, ungrateful
>>
>>70135412
But every race has raped, plundered and enslaved one another before. You might as well say humans are the devil.
>>
>>70135412
Neet nigger speak
>>
>>70135483
Yeah but they didn't drop hell bombs so that's okay :^)
>>
>>70135456
>wakes up alive after a bad car accident, seemingly taken care of
>DURR BUT CHAINZ

Even hospitals have restraints, you stupid fuck. She didn't know what was going on and just assumed the fucking worst instead of trying to sit the guy down and ask questions. I think she literally tries to fucking murder him before he's even introduced.
>>
>>70134602
If you think this is the worst story ever then you haven't watched many movies.
>>
>>70135606
>Even hospitals have restraints
they just use them when a person needs to be restrained and aggressive or trying to escape.
NOT WHILE BEING UNCONSCIOUS.
>>
It was ok until the ending ruined it. Its like it was written by a high schooler
>>
I would just tickle her feet
>>
>>70135392
STOP IT, she's pure...
>>
>>70135606
Basement rapist detected. You fap to this movie don't you?

I do, all dat delicious MEW foots
>>
>>70135175
Why does everyone say he was a rapist when it was literally never implied? He was just a crazy dude who went too far with his fantasy of having his daughter back.
>>
>>70135764
He kidnapped and murdered a high school girl, its not far-fetched to think hes a rapist
>>
>>70135764
>Mew gets flirty with the other guy
>nigga RAGES and threatens her
i guess it could be implied he saw her as a daughter and didn't want her "daughter" to be a "whore" by flirting with the guy or that he wanted her for himself.
>>
>>70135701
Except she could have easily done that and blacked back out and forgotten about it.

>>70135724
No. I get being concerned but that's why I'd want answers, but I'd also just be happy to fucking be alive and physically okay after a wreck like that.

The guy didn't do anything remotely threatening or perverted and she just tries to fucking kill him, seemingly because MUH BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MEN.

>all these irrational faggots

It's not like it was the fucking room from Saw.
>>
>>70135951
>Except she could have easily done that and blacked back out and forgotten about it.
well that clearly happened right? we all saw it in the movie lol.
oh wait no it didn't happen.

Goodman's character tied her up to the wall without a reason to do it.
>>
File: Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-Ankle.jpg (103 KB, 825x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-Ankle.jpg
103 KB, 825x1000
Mary Elizabeth Winstead is jogging past your house and twists her ankle right outside. She knocks on your door and asks you for some assistance. What do?

For reference, this is what her ankle looks like
>>
>>70136075
you cheeky bastard.

>open door
>she asks for help
>oh sur- hey i know you, you are that girl from the ramona flower movie or thing
>uh yes
>let her come in
>let her do whatever she needs to fix her ankle
>before she leaves ask for a picture
>wave her goodbye

i'm not a rapist.
>>
>>70136022
Just like we saw Goodman take her down there?

It's intentionally left out.

>BUT I NEED EVERYTHING EXPLAINED TO ME

Even so, SHE (the character) doesn't know if the restraint was necessary or not. Even though if she did wake up in the interim, it'd be perfectly natural to have a kneejerk freak out while being patched up by a stranger.

The only reason her initial reaction is written this way is because the writers already know he's a bad guy and MUH EMPOWERED WOMYN. It's lazy writing.
>>
I didn't watch this movie. Why does everyone hate it?
>>
>>70136236
are you saying it was intentionally left out that she had a freak out and needed to be bound so she wouldn't escape because the writers didn't know how to handle her being chained to the wall without making goodman look evil?

Are you implying goodman was not crazy and that he was perfectly reasonable?

what the fuck.
>>
>>70136291
they're not SJWs
>>
>>70134686
He kept a qt barefoot in the basement so probably
>>
>>70135521
Because they weren't smart enough to make them. How many fucking more years would Africa need to be left alone before they could make a nuke without being given the blueprints? A million?
>>
>>70134602
so why was she barefooted through out most of the film? also lots of close up of her feet.
>>
>>70136489
so her soles would get all dirty, dummy
>>
>>70136291
Because the movie does a pretty good job making you question whether theres a real doomsday or if John Goodman just made it up, and the payoff in the end is complete shit that ruined everything that was built up
>>
>>70135828
Read the second part of my post. She probably tried to escape and he murdered her.
>>
>>70136075
Tie her up in my basement naked and watch her for days before making sweet love after I've convinced her I am helping her :^)
>>
>>70136603
Yea, but if someone is crazy and capable of murder it is not bad logic to think he is capable of rape too
>>
>>70136655
Everyone is capable of murder.
>>
File: 17582043191271293902080834817.jpg (145 KB, 800x1189) Image search: [Google]
17582043191271293902080834817.jpg
145 KB, 800x1189
>aliens invade
>can't shitpost on this site anymore
sounds terrible
>>
>>70136360
First bit? Yes. They just skipped straight to the "Goodman is OBVIOUSLY a scary kidnapping rapist" without any fucking evidence besides MUH CHAIN.

His whole story throughout the movie is figuring out he's actually even crazier than he seems, and solving that that mystery behind his crazy. A story which would have been better if MEW had started off with the assumption that he was a nice autismo after their first conversation or two even she was originally a bit scared after waking up chained to a wall. Then the dinner scene would have happened, which would have been more shocking and the plot could have stayed the same after it.
>>
how did the humans scramble an organized resistance so quickly? didn't they live in the middle of some rural place?
>>
>>70136699
Not if they are paralyzed
>>
>>70136795
To add to the first bit, I don't think she was chained over some hypothetical freak out, but it's not crazy to wonder that as a rational person in that situation.
>>
>>70136795
I feel like they overdid it with his paranoia at times, throughout the whole movie he was unstable, would been better if they limited it to a few outbursts. Although that Santa scene was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>70137098
>Overdid it with his paranoia
Yeah, I agree with that. It's part of the lazy writing that's made to almost instantly mistrust/hate the guy the whole way through rather than let your own opinion organically. I think if they had toned that and MEW being an insufferable cunt when it wasn't warranted, the movie would have went up a point for me. I still liked it overall.

Loved the Santa scene too.
>>
>>70137468
To make the audience*
Opinion form organically*
>>
File: 146.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
146.gif
27 KB, 200x200
so did he kidnap the missing girl to play daddy/daughter after his wife left him?

was that part hamfisted in so we can justify the stronk womanz fucking up his shit?
>>
>>70136291
Only tryhard nerds hate it, everyone else likes it.
>>
>>70137661
you're retarded
>>
>>70137755
The original ending was better
>>
>>70137661
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>70135704
I thought it would've been better if she escaped the bunker, figured out the air wasn't poisonous and everything, then she sees the aliens and shit, says "Oh come on", then it ends there. Would've been great imo.
>>
>>70138640
Literally what I thought in the theatre when I saw it.
>>
>>70135704
>>70138640

That molotov scene was so hilariously bad.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.