[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching Warcraft. It was an alright movie, though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449765107167.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449765107167.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Just finished watching Warcraft. It was an alright movie, though since I'm a fan of the series it may inflate my like for it by a noticeable margin.

>definitely had pacing issues, an extra 15 or 20 minutes would have come a long way during the first half of the silm
>some of the casting was shit, the King looks like a retard sped
>lighting is off at certain points, things literally look like giant toys CGI'd into the background
>everything about Garona was terrible, she even looked like shit too

Everything else was pretty good, I'd give it a C- at worst, C at best.
>>
>>70128263
>alright movie
>I'd give it a C- at worst, C at best
Did you read what you wrote?
>>
File: 12821625237.png (2 MB, 1919x793) Image search: [Google]
12821625237.png
2 MB, 1919x793
Was this guy good in it?
>>
>>70128263
you liked it but gave it C's. What a retard. Movie must be a stinking pile of shit.
>>
>>70129805
the highest that anyone has given it on /tv/ who has seen it is a 5/10
>>
>>70129713

Not OP, but what shit grading system do they use where you come from? F is failure, D is acceptable, C is more than acceptable but not great, B is great and A is super great.

How do you interpret it?
>>
>>70129846
>6 posts
>5 posters
>not op
sure
>>
>>70129846
>I got Cs at GCSE now I try to pretend C means 'more than acceptable but not great' when it really means 'trash'

Hue hue get smart, NEET son
>>
Honestly, how much does Gul'dan kill/ruin/destroy and does he have a lot of screen time/dialogue/character development?
>>
>>70129846
>D
>acceptible

WEW LAD
>>
>>70129713
>>70129805
Not seeing the issue with this grading system desu lads
>>
>>70128263
List of good things:
- The mak'gora between Durotan and Gul'dan was okay
- a few moments with the orcs here and there, mainly in the beginning
- that's it

List of bad things:
- pretty much every single fucking thing else. Dialogue, pacing, CGI, orc costumes, everything. Bad.

Don't waste your money. 2/10. Go read Rise of the Horde and the book after that instead. At least that's competently presented.
>>
>>70129755
no. No one was good in it.
>>
>>70129846
>mfw shit countries skip E on the F-A system
>>
>>70128263
Only Durotan, Khadgar, Gul'dan, Orgrim and that one guy with his sexy voice and a minor but worthy role were the best
>>
>>70129846
>C is more than acceptable

Americans, ladies and gentlecucks
>>
Kermode liked it and gave it a pretty positive review.
>>
>>70129846
>D is acceptable
m8 what
>>
>>70129846
>D is acceptable
lmaoing at your life
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.