[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farscape thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
Farscape thread
>>
what the frell did you say to me you green slug? I don't care how many people you rule, I will end you, you fahrbot little dren!
>>
Lexx is better.
>>
File: Scorpius250.jpg (16 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Scorpius250.jpg
16 KB, 250x375
>>70125172
Well I'm sorry to hear that, D'argo, because now I will snatch ever mother fucker wormhole
>>
>>70125219
cmon scorpy, it was a joke, I'm just kidding around

>>70125205
not even people who like lexx, like lexx
>>
i hate chiana but i want to fuck her asshole.
>>
>>70125266
>that moment when you find out her tits were drawn on and she looks like a spooky skeleton in her nudes
>>
>>70125266
yes

I honestly pause the show to masturbate almost every time I watch an episode.
>>
>>70125266
fucking hated her too until my dick convinced my brain she's ok

>>70125300
yeah I think most farscapers wanna fuck chiana and not the actress, she looks fucking weird without the makeup
>>
>>70125332
>>70125266
>fucking hated her too until my dick convinced my brain she's ok
But that's true for pretty much every single woman on the show.
Except Aeryn, she I wanted to violate the second she took off her helmet.
>>
i want to fuck that blue-grey bubble booty and splooge in her bumhole

im drunk sorry.

my fav ep is jeremiah crichton yes im serious. ive seen the whole series at least 3 times too
>>
tell me, anon, if you like Farscape so much, how come your favourite episode isn't won't get fooled again?
>>
>>70125763
That's not how you spell "Crackers Don't Matter".
>>
crichton with a beard fishig on a beach and not wanig to leave is the coolest shit idc
>>
>>70125219
that brain cooling thing was spooky
>>
>>70125849
Shit was fucked up enough for me to remember it years later when I searched for the show because I remembered liking it but couldn't remember the name, so I just googled it.
>>
File: Immortan_Farscape.jpg (38 KB, 338x409) Image search: [Google]
Immortan_Farscape.jpg
38 KB, 338x409
Farscape conceptual and FX designer onboard.

Fun Fact: Immortan Joe from Fury Road was in Farscape.
>>
>>70125980
grunshel?
>>
File: farscape.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
farscape.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
she giv m boner
>>
>>70125007

I loved the comedy episodes of Farscape. Nurse outfits should be made illegal...
>>
That thing is happening where you never notice certain threads until you watch the show. I've literally never seen a Farscape thread (that I remember) but I just finished watching the whole series and now I see one. The same thing happened with Stargate.

Some episodes seem completely incoherent and poorly written. But overall it was an awesome show that got extremely weird and kind of creepy. I loved it, especially when Crichton was losing his shit or they were fucking with somebodies mind and being silly about it. Very cool universe compared to a lot of sci fi

I also want to fuck Chiana in the ass
>>
>>70125980
That part where Scorpius made him bite his own finger off unnerved the shit out of me
>>
KATRATZI
>>
tryna get in that chiana puss ya feel me
>>
remember that episode where rigels piss is explosive?
also IM SOOO HUNGRYYY
>>
>>70125007
just watched the movie that wrapped it up. Was pretty damned good. God I loved how strange everything was
>>
>>70125980
Stark was Agent Brown in the Matrix. really blew my mind back then.
>>
I really like how weird and sometimes unnerving this show was
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.