[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lol I lied and don't really know how to save your wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Sheev.jpg (80 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
80 KB, 1200x600
>lol I lied and don't really know how to save your wife
So why didn't Anakin shiv his ass right there, go back to the Jedi Council and tell them that Sheev killed them all and Anakin killed Sheev in return?
>>
>>70118291
Because Lucas is a hack and the prequels are shit.
>>
>>70118291
He was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force
>>
>>70118291
Because the original Star Wars trilogy really didn't need a back story, but Lucas had already made episodes I and II, and he was in too deep.
>>
>>70118291

Because pottery.

It's shit, my mang. Only reason IV-VI are decent is because they were written by someone else.
>>
because he had to become darth vader
>>
>>70118291
I thought Anakin didn't know he couldn't save Padme until after she'd already died?
>>
>>70118334

It also weakens the OT by taking away the mystery from characters like yoda and vader.
>>
>>70118359
While you posted this I killed your parents. No need to be mad, they're already dead
>>
>>70118359
Right after the "treason then" fight, he asks him to save Padme and he says "I'm sure we can figure it out together".
>>
>>70118291

Anakin was not particularly bright. He was actually pretty fucking dumb.

>help me kill this guy and ill save ur wife
>ok hes dead, how do we save her
>i dunno man lol but im sure well figure something out
>yyyyeeeshhh... my mashtteeer
>>
Because Sheev lied to him. Anakin thought Padme would die of complications during childbirth. Sheev told Anakin that when he choked her earlier, he choked her to death right there. The plan was probably for Anakin to deal with the Jedi, then come back to Coruscant and live with Padme, then when she gave birth Anakin and Sheev would pull some Sith magic shit to make her survive. Sheev basically lied to Anakin and made him think that he was the one to fuck the plan up and if he didn't go full retard they would have been able to save her from his visions.

That and the fact that Anakin truly believed in the Empire as evidenced by his conversations with Padme in Episode 2.
>>
>>70118291
Because a galaxy far, far away is actually Hell
>>
Can't shiv the sheev
>>
Because Anakin realized he was too far gone at that point and might as well look for the cure with Sheev.
Then Padme died and he stopped giving a fuck completely.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.