[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actors you're not sure whether you like or hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: John_Cusack_Cannes_2014.jpg (47 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
John_Cusack_Cannes_2014.jpg
47 KB, 565x800
He's a fucking chump in all of his movies. That's not too bad, but in absence of anything good I'm wondering if that's actually a good quality regarding him?
>>
>>70117606
Have you seen him in Maps to the stars? I didn't think much of his acting, until this film...maybe he's getting better or he's choosing his films better.
>>
In the trailer for Cell he looks fucking ill. Dude is not long for this world.
>>
>>70117606
I find him usually painfully mediocre and not very charismatic but he was genuinely great in Love and Mercy
>>
>>70117606
He was a serial killer in Frozen Ground.
And he cucked the dude who cucked him in 2012, right after he watched him die
>>
>>70117606
>con air
>not a movie of the century
jesus christ why am i even here
>>
>>70117606

Watch Grosse Point Blank
>>
>>70117606

is he turning into nicholas cage now?
>>
>>70118260
>implying they're not two sides of the same coin
Cage is everything Cusack wanted to be and Cusack is everything Cage wanted to be. They need to do team-up movies more often.
>>
>>70117606
He makes two kinds of movies: Movies you want to see him in, and movies he wants to be in.

Movies you want to see him in are Say Anything, Better Off Dead, One Crazy Summer, Grosse Pointe Blank.... fun comedies or capers where he plays the loveable oddball.

But he wants a serious career. He wants to be in Grace is Gone and The Raven and 1408 and whatever the fuck "Cell" is, and nobody cares.

In this regard he is not unlike Jim Carrey.
>>
>>70118734
>In this regard he is not unlike Jim Carrey.

Can you elaborate on this more? I' a bit off from movies world but i enjoyed Jim as a comedian back in younger days.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.