[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHIA AT IT AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 1932x1342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 1932x1342
After #allmymovies and the weird phone call interview, Shia is standing on the road! And allowing anyone to pick him up and take him anywhere! From 23 May to 23 June.

See his location here:

takemeanywhere.vice.com

SOMEONE FUCKING PICK HIM UP AND DO A LIVESTREAM FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>70116013
>vice
Away with that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (583 KB, 1932x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
583 KB, 1932x1334
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

CURRENT LOCATION
>>
>>70116013
Gay and lame. Performance"art" is embarrassing
>>
>>70116048
>>>/v/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>70116013
What the fuck? Is he just asking to get kidnapped?
>>
Hopefully a travelling serial killer gets him.
>>
>>70116084
>defending vice
>>>/out/
>>
fucking based
>>
Somebody quick, find him and rape him!
>>
Prepare a list of /tv/core movies drive this fucker to your home and share the results.
>>
>>70116102
>getting so butthurt about a source and judging the book by its cover instead of its contents

>>>/kys/
>>
>>70116013
what will they do if someone leaves them in the middle of rocky mountain national park?
>>
it would be cool if he was murdered, i don't hate shia or anything but it would be funny
>>
>>70116225
They have a gps, So I guess somene will find them.

That, or Shia does 127 hours deux
>>
File: 1445494488927.png (250 KB, 937x729) Image search: [Google]
1445494488927.png
250 KB, 937x729
The one where he watched all his movies was amazing.

>that based black dude that brought a pizza with him
>that qt that shared her snacks with shia
>that time he fucked off and took a nap in the corner
>that anon that put a "big guy 4 u" sign in front of the camera when shia left
>>
>>70116189
> KYS

Are you 14?
>>
Someone should take him to Bray road in Michigan and leave him there and let the dogmen claim him.
>>
He'll get killed
>>
>>70116013
>ywn pick shia up, drive for 5 hours straight, smoke some bud, and then tell him to him to gtfo on the side of a busy highway
>>
why is shia doing all this shit? like the elevator thing and now this
>>
>>70117675
He's making history as the first living meme
>>
You could leave him at the mexican border
>>
>>70117675
attention
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.