[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tbh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hobbiton189.jpg (54 KB, 950x392) Image search: [Google]
hobbiton189.jpg
54 KB, 950x392
Why didn't Gandalf ride the birds to the top of the atmosphere then attach the ring to his fireworks to shoot it beyond the atmosphere into outter space?
>>
Because if the ring hadn't been destroyed, they would have lost anyway.
The whole point was to destroy the ring to destroy Sauron. Even if they had hidden the ring, it was only a matter of time before Sauron would have won without it.

Use your fucking head kid.
>>
sauron didn't need the ring to kill every non-orc on middle earth. but the non-orcs needed to destroy the ring to prevent sauron from killing every non-orc on middle earth.
>>
>>70113259
Uh, you realize the gravity of the planet extends beyond just the atmosphere, you dumb fucking burger?
>>
>>70113405
>He thinks hes smart
>Hes not

Where does the atmosphere end?

Why dont the eagles reach this 'end'?
>>
>>70113405
Gravity is not what keeps thing together though; electromagnetism is.

Gravity is not even confirmed to exist beyond the theoretical.
>>
>>70113615
jump off a cliff and see what happens
>>
>>70113636

>Gravity is not what keeps things together though; electromagnetism is.

Learn to read.
>>
Should have just had a troll eat the ring and then wait until sunrise for him to turn to some so he couldn't poop it out and THEN strategically fired it into space to have it careen back down and strike lobelia sackville baggins in the head, killing her thusly, the thieving cunt

Someone posts pics of viggo mortensen in eastern promises I think he's pretty
>>
>>70113785
Go away, inarticulate idiot.
>>
Its funny but Sauron was totally clueless throughout the entire thing-he didn't even fully realize Saruman was going to usurp him until Gandalf humiliated him.
>>
>>70113785
This post got me, well done anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.