[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29
File: CefYJBIW4AE4Qjo.jpg (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CefYJBIW4AE4Qjo.jpg
93 KB, 600x600
This film was awesome. Loved the scenes with Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Nightcrawler. Awesome 80s aesthetic. Also the quicksilver scene was GOAT. I like how Apocalypse and his four horseman were brooding around too. They looked really cool. This film was well shot. It felt cinematic. Bryan Singer is consistent and knows how to make a good movie.
>>
>>70104657

you could see the changes between what the producers wanted vs bryan singers changes. I think it would of been just as good without singer...because they already have the assets, its all about presentation, and to be honest singer's work is just mediocre.
>>
>being a grown adult
>still watching this pandering CGI superhero horseshit
Does the bad guy lose at the end? Oh goody
>>
>>70104657

Better than all MCU films.

Still not great. The problem with X-men is that the build-up is great, but the conclusion/climax is disappointing to say the least.

Still highly enjoyable, but if they had made the fight with Apo more about actually fighting him, it could have challenged as capeshit goat.

>dat Phoenix reveal
>>
>>70104983

You must be fun at parties.
Oh wait, you can't go to parties.
Why? Because your stuck in mommy's basement playing with your weewee and shooting cummies while mostly everybody else is out there living their life.

Do you ever stop to consider getting off your imaginary high horse and actually being a participant in your own life instead of idly sitting a computer all day trash-talking things you don't understand, wasting your life away while waiting for someone to save you from your pit of despair and endless wallowing?
>>
>>70104657

is produced like the shittiest xmen installment, x3
visual feel of early 2000s movies.

jlaw can't act.

you can feel bryan singer raping small boys by the dozen he blew the budget raping small children

people standing waiting their turn to fight because no real choreography

oscar isaac only good thing about the film.

all characters written like retards.

APOCALYPSE WAS BALD WHEN HE POSSESSED ME SO NOW I'M BALD THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENED ALL ALONG.

Are you literally retarded.
>>
File: heh.jpg (37 KB, 281x256) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
37 KB, 281x256
>>70105124
Whatever makes you feel better anon. :3
>>
>>70104657
Fuck off singer it was shit

>apoc power ranger
>magneto "muh concentration camp"
>4 horsemen no change in personalities
>4 horsemen no gambit
>jennifer "why am i even in this movie, i just want pizza" lawrence
>gaycrawler
>overpowered sweetmemes are made of these quicksilver

I can go film was literally 1/10
>>
File: 1461971218942.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1461971218942.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>70105124
What's the matter? Can't handle somebody criticizing your toddler movie?
>>
>>70105192
>>70105291

That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
>>
>>70105217
Kill yourself
>>
>>70104657
Is it true that in some scenes you can see Oscar Isaac's makeup peeling off?
>>
>make movie

>no fights until the last 15 minutes
>>
I liked it too
>>
>>70105217
You are correct.

Continue to live.
>>
>>70105616
yep
>>
This was better Civil War
>>
>>70107776
Quads say almost but no
>>
>>70107776
Agreed
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 1139x1450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 1139x1450
>>70104657

Who is best boy? Why is it Quicksilver?
>>
File: Capture.png (411 KB, 1273x411) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
411 KB, 1273x411
>>70104657
>>
File: ChAIAMfWYAADGE2.jpg-large.jpg (31 KB, 876x475) Image search: [Google]
ChAIAMfWYAADGE2.jpg-large.jpg
31 KB, 876x475
>>70108231
I think you mean Cyclops.
>>
>>70104657

Hello Bryan SInger
>>
Fucking trash, one of the worst movie of the year
>>
>>70108291

What happen to SInger?
>>
>>70107776
Not really.
Has to be the weakest capeshit i've seen since The Wolverine.
Completely deserves the rating in RT, it's a 5/10
>>
File: 1464312848038.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1464312848038.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>70104657
>>70104657
This movie was so poorly written
>Havoc dies and nobody really cares
>Cyclops cries a bit, but there's zero consequences after that

>Magneto's family is killed outta noware by... god? with a misfired arrow
>this is event is never questioned or explained

>Storm is for some reason cool with ending the world
>zero motivation to trust and follow this guy other than a boost of power
>purple sword lady is for some reason cool with ending the world
>zero motivation other than a small boost of power
>Magneto is for some reason cool with ending the world
>even though Magneto never wanted anything like this
>Magneto only wanted mutants to rise and take power, he never wanted to KILL EVERYBODY CUZ FUCK MY FAMILY DID
>Birdman(2014) is the only one who who had nothing to lose and everything to gain

>for some reason the all powerful purple guy only acquires 4 followers despite knowing that there are far more mutants who could potentially cause a big problem
>despite having access to everyone's mind including direct access to Professor X's mind, purple man ignores Jean Grey entirely

>Magneto just sits in his big tornado until the movie decides it's time to throw shit at purple man

>Magneto kills thousands, if not millions of people for no reason
>Professor X calls him "old friend" and then lets him walk out the door
>>
>>70108531
>>Storm is for some reason cool with ending the world
>>zero motivation to trust and follow this guy other than a boost of power
>>purple sword lady is for some reason cool with ending the world
>>zero motivation other than a small boost of power
>>Magneto is for some reason cool with ending the world
>>even though Magneto never wanted anything like this
Storm and Psylocke were following power

Magneto wants to kill all humans and he see apoc as a mean to an end.
>>
>>70108531
Stop posting this shit everywhere
>>
File: 1btt3i7lu4a0.gif (444 KB, 365x231) Image search: [Google]
1btt3i7lu4a0.gif
444 KB, 365x231
>>70108291
This is something I fucking don't understand: Why critics shit on this movie? They are fans of the comic books and so when a director takes liberties with their favorite license they all act like fanboys who don't understand what an adaptation is?

I mean, it's not a perfect movie, but come on there are nothing to hate about it!
>>
>>70104657

I thought it was really well done.

Apocalypse acted like I expected he would.

Magneto's powers finally get fleshed out beyond just power over metal which was cool af.

I wish archangel got more time though. He had the coolest makeover
>>
>it's a villain's tragic loss leads to his disdain for mankind until his inevitable redemption arc episode
>>
>>70105217
>>4 horsemen no gambit
Nigga, only recently (10 years ago?) Gambit became a horseman. Also, the Tatum Gambit movie will be in present day.

1/10 made reply.
>>
So did /tv/ like this movie? I thought it was great.
>>
I liked Quickslivers scene.

I thought the family time scene of Magneto was nice.

Other then that, nothing else really stood out desu.

Apocalypse was a poor villain, i thought the egypt flashback was good but his powers are ridiculously undefined, it was just 'vaguelly your shit wont work against me'.

Monologuing and 'i feel so strongly for you' faces is getting tiresome, i kind of wished Hugh Jackman was back so we had a guy that gives no fucks attitude somewhere.
>>
>>70104983
off-topic post
>>
>>70104983
It's actually a lot less super heroe pandering than you'd think. I too can't really stand the typical super hero cancer we see in for example, The Avengers, but recent X men films give the genre a unique twist by essentially giving a political sort of undertone, and none of the characters are out right "superheros" in relation to the plot. They're all just people with powers, most wish to be normal human beings and there's a constant struggle between mutants and humans, in a racism inspired sort of way. It makes the whole thing really interesting, especially as it's not clear who exactly is right when it comes to the issue.
>>
I'm a big step down from First Class and Days of Future Past. It adds nothing new to the series.
>>
>>70110762
>I'm a big step down

Ah fuck. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>70104657
>loved
>>
>>70105640
>movie involves SUPERPOWERS LOOOL
>It has to be exactly the same as all other super hero movies or its utter shit
The lack of major fight scenes was a breath of fresh air. I don't know about you but a film with no human interaction is boring as all fuck, i.e the Avengers.
>>
I honesty really loved this movie.

Just as much as First Class and DoFP.
>>
>>70104657
>80s aesthetic
it looked like present day
>>
This movie is honestly not a 47% it's more of a 72-77%.
>>
Did anyone else think Apocalypse made some really shitty choices for his horsemen? Magneto and Storm were good but Angel and Psylocke were worthless.
Why didn't he try to find Emma frost or literally anyone else besides those two?
>>
>>70110585
I feel like that is how apocalypse has always been. Like wtf does he do that is supposed to be so powerful
>>
So Magneto causes global devastation likely resulting in the very least hundreds of thousands of deaths but the number is probably millions. But then afterwards Xavier is still all buddy buddy with him? The dude probably killed more humans while he was doing his city destroying shit than the Nazis did in the holocaust
>>
>>70111046
I agree. But holy shit the actors portraying Cyclops , Jean Gray and Nightcrawler were awful
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 800x354) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 800x354
>>70111289
they honestly didn't bug me. If they were bad, they certainly weren't that distracting.

Quicksilver stole the show again, but I'm happy he had way more screen time this movie.

The actor that plays him is cute. CUTE!!
>>
>>70108531

This
>>
>>70105124
Hey man, don't knock playing with your wee wee and shooting cummies. That shit's hype.
>>
>>70111081
Emma was killed in DOFP
don't criticize if you don't know shit faggoid
>>
>>70105124
please leave facebook
>>
Why did he fuck around and toyed with Apocalypse instead of just fucking outright killing him? Did he regretted once he got caught?
>>
>>70113600

How did he know the school was exploding.

So glade i torrented this.
>>
>>70113600
He's was too cocky and thought he could beat him..somehow.
>>
>>70113708
>Magneto is killing billions because he thinks he's completely alone
>still don't tell him you're his son
S..stop my invincible dad.
>>
I was thinking about seeing this over the weekend. Better or worse than Civil War?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 208x249
>>70113928
>You will never be a pretty loser like Quicksilver
>>
File: Oscar_Isaac_Apocalypse.jpg (15 KB, 435x228) Image search: [Google]
Oscar_Isaac_Apocalypse.jpg
15 KB, 435x228
Why didn't he just melt everyone?

He displayed the power multiple times and then just forgot about it.
>>
>>70105024
>better than all the Marvel films
LMAO x^D
>>
>>70114142
eh, it's honestly pretty different from Civil War.

I enjoyed CW a little bit more but it's hard to really say if it's better because I had a lot of fun watching this as well.

It's certainly more "epic" than CW.
>>
>>70114142
Depends on how big an xmen fan you are. It's a solid 5/10 and the biggest thing that seems to tip the scales is whether or not you're sick of the Fox formula for these movies. It is a fun "turn your brain off" flick too if that's what you're into.
>>
>>70113708
He wanted to talk to xavier to find out about magneto but he came in JUST IN TIME :^) HOW CONVENIENT :^)
>>
>>70114192
If memory serves, be never melts anything living. So there is that
>>
All the Jubilee scenes were forgettable. All two of them. All I wanted was more of my asian goddess.
>>
>>70114274
He literally melted a whole room of people Magneto was about to kill
>>
>>70114242
It's a 7/10 m8.
>>
>>70114299
He fused them into the ground I think.
>>
>>70105124
>you must be an antisocial neet virgin if you dont enjoy capefaggotry

Top kek
>>
>>70114337
I just walked out of the movie.

He melted them.
>>
>>70114350
It's true.
>>
>>70114359
No he didn't retard they got sucked into the ground like quicksand and shit
>>
>>70104983
>being a grown adult
>liking things of their generation
oh wow
>>
What was the point of Arch-Angel and Psylocke? They added nothing to the plot.
>>
>>70108304
fuck off Singer
>>
>>70114495
Pretty much this, you can see them still moving around.
>>
>Opening was generic mystic mumbo jumbo bullshit
>though in its defense, that's how Apoc is portrayed, so there's not much you can do about it
>Holy shit did I feel for magneto when the kid and wife ate that arrow
>arrow shot was shittily done though
>whooops! I was so distracted I accidentally shot your wife and child with this 25 pound bow!
>Storm a cute
>Writers insist on making magneto go back and forth between evil as shit and questionably good
>not a bad thing in and of itself, but it's shittily done
>wasting Fassbender's amazing acting on this bullshit
>Apocalypse shows on several occasions that he can melt/ground fuse people instantly
>does not melt/ground fuse Xmen instantly in final fight
>b-but [list excuses]
>he had several opprotunities, fuck you
>Apoc's powers are cool af
>I greatly enjoyed mystique's character in this movie, I just wish the writers didn't insist on her playing this "pfft, I'm not a hero" bullshit
>Gene was annoying and the Phoenix shit is overpowered af.
>b-but she's the strongest in the-
>Fuck you it's retarded
>DAT QUICKSILVER SCENE
>/movie
>Apoc's choice of horsemen was stupid
>I'll let you guess where he went wrong
>Phoenix climax wasn't very entertaining. Disappointed me to be honest.
>Angel's design was cool as shit
>Nightcrawler was an adorable character
>What the fuck was moira doing in that movie? She did literally nothing.
>Some of the characters were forced in for fanservice with absolutely no context.

In short, it was good, not as good as first class or days of future past, but good.
>>
Funny that they made the cheeky comment about the third movie sucking when this third movie sucked the most out of the new X movies.
>>
It wasnt completely horrible but honestly felt REALLY underwhelming

but then again I thought the same of Days of Future Past.

First Class was great but these subsequent X--Mens are really fucking lame
>>
>>70114892
Agreed. After how good the first 2 was, it felt so out of place to see this movie fall so far from that charm.

I think it's because it's beginning to make the mistake of the Xmen movies before it: Focus too much on the action and not enough on the characters.

The charm of the Xmen series is that it has a very interesting dynamic of characters. None are truly evil, none are truly good.

This movie ignored most of that and turned the character relations into a huge clusterfuck of "remember our relationship from the last movies please" and just shot super powers at us.

It was enjoyable, but it felt rushed and could have been much better.
>>
>>70114560
fanservice
>>
>>70110729
are you really trying to argue that this movie was deeper than avengers?

wew lad
>>
I dono if I can watch a movie just for whatever Charles actor is, Fassbender and the quicksilver scene when it has ShitLaw and Sansa in it

is there any links to the quicksilver scene out yet?
>>
>>70114794
agreed, overall it's a good film.
>>
>>70113600
He never had the ability to kill Apocolypse especially with his regenerative power imo. I took Pheonix to do it.
>>
>>70115200
JLaw isn't that irritating in this movie, she has much less screen time than she did in DoFP.

Sansa isn't too bad either, the climax is actually where she shines.
>>
File: Gene_Wilder_1970.jpg (366 KB, 715x882) Image search: [Google]
Gene_Wilder_1970.jpg
366 KB, 715x882
>>70114794
>Gene
>>
>>70114255
Well the timeline kind of works out. Quicksilver went all the way to Poland first, found nothing, came back to Xavier. This elapsed time had the events of Magneto being found, by both Charles and Apoc.
>>
>>70104657

Psylocke has shit outfit. It makes it look like she has a gut. The should have put the sash around her hips, not her ribcage
>>
I'd honestly rate it around a 75-79
LIkeable moments, but it wasn't an entirely fleshed out movie. Could have been better, but was alright.
>>
>>70115466
Agree
>>
>>70115561
ditto. It's nowhere near as bad as anyone is making it out to be.
>>
Just got out of it.

I see where alot of the negative criticism comes from. The first act is pretty solid, taking its time setting everything up, but midway through the second act you have all these contrivances all intersecting at one point, leading to that huge cluster fuck at the end.

But like FC and DOFP before it, Xavier / Magneto are the reason to watch the movie, and Xavier really gets to shine in his showdown and great monologue.

But damn if the action scenes weren't dreadful. I know that it may be hard to comprehend, but I prefer watching the characters interacting compared to their action scenes. Marvel just has them beat badly there. X-Men is a case where less can be more. Watch Wolverine slash through 2 dozen soldiers was infinitely more entertaining than watching Pixels fly around. Give us something tangible.

But damn if that Phoenix reveal didn't give me goosebumps, mostly out of nostalgia for how badly I wanted to see that power after watching X1 and X2 in theaters.
>>
File: 1464078886176.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1464078886176.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>Jubilee has barley any screentime
>havoc killed for no reason
>psylocke was poorly casted

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>70104657
>Cyclops is practically the protagonist in the film
>hes also being played by an established actor for his age group
>drop him from all marketing and put the boy toy you fucked up front along with the other useless characters
Why Bryan? You twinklusting tyrant
>>
Was Jean Grey sexy? Most of the movie I was preoccupied with figuring this out.
>>
File: fedora rodgers 2.png (736 KB, 655x705) Image search: [Google]
fedora rodgers 2.png
736 KB, 655x705
>>70116076
>>psylocke was poorly casted

>>70116128
>Was Jean Grey sexy?
disgusting yuroslag, but she was good in the role. but dammit i miss fammke
>>
>>70104657
I liked it.

Shame that literally the last 25 minutes undo all the nice, sometimes perfect character and plot set-ups.

Cyclops introduction was good. Twinkcrawler was based. Prof X and Magneto stellar as always.

7/10 but could`ve been +8.5/10 if the end fight was good.
>>
>>70116111
Cyclops has always been the protagonist even in the X-Men cartoons and comics. He's the leader of the X-Men in case you don't remember.
>>
If anyone who hasn't seen it is just passing by this thread wondering if Fassbender still rules the series - yes he does, and by ever farther than before.

There, you're all set.
>>
>OMG surprised cameo
>it's fucking Wolverine instead of Deadpool
Fucking retards at Sony.
>>
>>70116076
I never really knew who Munn was, just that she was sort of famous but I gotta say her body looks like shit in that dumbass costume.
>>
File: fasss.gif (2 MB, 197x245) Image search: [Google]
fasss.gif
2 MB, 197x245
>walking out of Return of the Jedi
>Empire strikes back was so much better
>The third one is always the shitty one

Simultaneously shitting on X3 and your own movie lol kek singer

>>70116275
Fass was goat as usual inthis. but where in the fuck do they go with his character now?
>>
>>70116259
yes I know, but what you fail to notice of my post is he was barely included in any marketing and instead the twinks of nightcrawler and angel were favoured (even though one of them has maybe 2 lines)

Im glad they finally had Cyclops as the protagonist, and a good actor to do it. Hope they do more with him leading
>>
>>70116309
Sony?

>>70116340
Well I don't have my PHD in Marvel yet - what is Essex?
>>
>Phoenix force at 18 to one shot Apocalypse
>Nobody aged in 10 years; Quicksilver is a 30-year old NEET who is afraid of his dad
>Magneto doesn't know he has a son
>Weapon X Wolverine didn't kill the X-Men at first sight
>Apocalypse was a manlet
>"Make havoc, havoc!"
>"Everywhere he goes...he brings the ..: apocalypse"
>Magneto dindu nuffin 'cept kill millions of people
>If you still think mutants are dangerous after this you're a bigot
>>
>>70116444
It's just capeshit chill famiilio
>>
File: sexy pepe.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sexy pepe.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>70116275
tfw fassbender will never bend it in your ass
>>
>>70116342
It'll be more of the same of X-men 1. He'll bark the orders, but when it looks like they're losing, Jean Grey is gonna save the day. Singer wants his Dark Phoenix, he's gonna screw over every other character to get it.
>>
>>70116340
>tfw only person I know who liked X3
More than X1, Wolverines, maybe even FC. Maybe Deadpool too.
>>
>>70116128
No, but she played the role well.
>>
>>70116444
>Weapon X Wolverine didn't kill the X-Men at first sight
Didn't Jean use her mind powers to calm him down?
>>
It was mediocre at best. Unfocused narrative, too many characters and scenes jump around with no logical flow. Tries to be a pulpy comic book movie when the Xmen series was at its best when it was somewhat grounded in realism. Jlaw phones it in and is just playing katniss.

Actually really liked Sansa as Jean, cyclops was neat too, but they were hardly in it. Nightcrawler sucks and retroactively ruined the character from X2.
>>
Storm was kinda hot dessu
>>
thoughts on this guy? think we'll see him again?
>>
>>70117644
If he had been matched against anyone other than nc he would have been very boring
>>
Was pretty good they just need to flesh out the dialogue and add something besides Xavier's and Magneto's conflicting ideologies
>>
>>70105124
Ouch , my heart hurts
>>
>>70116275
The fuck are you talking about, Fassbender phoned in this one.
McAvoy seems like the only one who cared even a little about this movie.
>>
>>70105124
>its a reddit getting defensive episode
>>
Magneto is supposed to be like 50 in this right? Quicksilver is 30 years old or so right
>>
>>70118757
Lets say 40. Its entirely plausible he and Xavier were early twenties in first class (even though they looked nothing close to that)
>>
>>70118776
Thats impossible since Quicksilver was at least 18 in days of future past which was 10 years ago
>>
>>70117644
What was his name again?
>>
>>70118846
Evan Peters is 29 so it works out.
>>
>>70118905
So Magneto has to be at least 50
>>
>>70118935
I guess so. but they could just bullshit that he has slowed down his aging by magnetism, somehow
>>
Pretty boring movie with some cool moments like Quicksilver. Worse than first class or dofp.
>>
>>70104657
parts of your post lead me to believe that you are either trolling or are underage.

Either way Rotten Tomatoes average score for this is spot on, 5.5/10
>>
So Mystique wanted to fuck Charles so much that she cocks blocks him in all 3 movies. But he's into human looking females, so what's stopping her from just staying in her normal human form?
>>
>>70118951

lolwhat
>>
File: 1421783396546.jpg (336 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
1421783396546.jpg
336 KB, 1268x1695
>wooden arrow from a half-drawn bow shish kebabs Magnetos wife and child
>Magneto is very mad because he didn't deserve this, although technically he did for trying to kill the president and declaring war on the humans in the last movie
>Yells at God
>Huge Jack Man runs out into the woods in his underpants
>Every scene is them teleporting in and out of sets because they couldn't be arsed to film establishing shots

This movie man, holy fuck
>>
>>70104657
I honestly loved it.
>>
>You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!

+ 7th symphony

Am I the only one thinking this was the best scene in the whole movie?
>>
I went to the bathroom at the worst possible time, how exactly did Apocalypse break Quicksilver's leg?
>>
>>70120118
he predicted where he was
going to step and trapped his leg and then broke the other leg. he also broke his hand.
>>
>>70119551
>trying to kill the president

you didn't pay attention in DoFP huh?

he tried to save the president.
>>
>>70104657
>Psylock isn't telepath and telekinetic
>Angel isn't immortal
>Cyclops' beams now melt and burn stuff
>Jubilee does nothing
>Quicksilver is now Wally West
>>
File: giphy (5).gif (2 MB, 284x271) Image search: [Google]
giphy (5).gif
2 MB, 284x271
Longtime X-Men fan here. I've enjoyed all the prior films including X3 and Origins. Origins was admittedly the worst of the bunch, but it's at least fun. Saw Apocalypse tonight and it was an utter chore to sit through. Shocking that the same guy who made X1/2/DOFP made this steaming turd. This will be the only X film I don't own, and I can't even ever see myself sitting through it again. Only good things were Wolverine's brief bit and Munn looking hot in her limited screentime. Even based Fassbender was shit in this. What a mess.
>>
>>70120182
The entire climax is Magneto attempting to assassinate Nixon and declaring mutant superiority to the world on live television

did YOU pay attention?
>>
>>70120410
>thinks X3 and Origins are better are more enjoyable than XA
What?
>>
>>70114012
>>still don't tell him you're his son
One of the many stupid things in this movie. He knows his kids in tbe source material, why does it need to be a secret here? Would've been a nicer way of snapping him out of his rage.
>>
>>70114242
>It is a fun "turn your brain off" flick too if that's what you're into.
No it's not. Origins is a fun turn your brain off flick. There's very little fun here. I couldn't wait for it to be over I was so bored.
>>
File: joaquin-phoenix-oscars3_vx4dc0.jpg (45 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
joaquin-phoenix-oscars3_vx4dc0.jpg
45 KB, 600x343
It makes me mad that people take time out of their life to go and see these movies
>>
>it's a /tv/ likes/hates something for a couple of days then to be contrarian completely changes its opinion for the rest of time episode

This movie is fucking shit, BvS:DoJ was fucking shit and The Force Awakens was fucking good. I was around when TFA first hit, reaction was 99% positive.
>>
>>70114290
>Jubilee shouldn't even be alive yet based on her appearences as a student in the original trilogy
>In order to be the age portrayed in this film she'd have to have been born years before time travel shenanigans changed the timeline in Days of Future Past.
>Same goes for Angel
Just fuck my continuity up. And for what? Both characters were useless.
>>
>>70114560
Psylocke added some nice plot
>>
>>70105616

There is a scene at the end where Apoc looks up to the room where Xavier is being kept, Isaac's cowl makeup does not move with his face as he looks up and then the cowl shifts after he looks up. It was weird.

Anyone else notice this scene or a different one?
>>
>>70120836
And yet here you are, shitposting on the literally most cancer board on 4chan, the asshole of the internet.

Get a fucking perspective, nigger lover.
>>
>>70120836
It makes me mad that people take time out of their life to go and post in places they hate about issues they hate
>>
>>70120518
It's true though. Origins has it's problems but it also has a lot of good. Liev Schreiber, Logan fighting wars, and Wade Wilson to name a few. I'll watch that again before I give this horribly cast snoozefest a second viewing anyday.
>>
>>70121440
>origins deadpool
>good
double what?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (976 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
976 KB, 500x213
>>70121469
I said Wade Wilson motherfucker
>>
>>70121083
Yes. Her plots look very nice desu.
>>
>>70104657
Yup I give it an 8.5/10 (negatives are some of the 3rd act CGI otherwise they fixed up most of the cgi that we saw in the trailers that had been entirely remade and polished, and second negative is the fight scene at end with Apocalypse is too short).

But all in all really really great! My friend who didn't see First Class nor DOFP who went with me said he really enjoyed it as well.

I so hope they make a sequel with this cast. I was surprised how good Sophie Turner and the others were.
>>
>>70105124
I bet you cried when you started to project your shit.
>>
>>70114359
Look at this blind retarded fag
>>
>>70105640
pleb
>>
Munn as Psylocke = never paying money for this.
>>
Tye Sheridan & Sophie Turner had great chemistry together really didn't see that coming.
>>
Great movie bros.
>>
>>70117271

Nah, she just gave him a piece of his lost memory back.
>>
Hey guys. I just saw this also.

OP is right, this movie was very good.

We should all go and see this over memorial weekend. I know I'm going to see it again in theaters tomorrow!
>>
>>70104983

Tips fedora.
>>
yo
>>
>>70121440
Nah. X-Men Apocalypse is leagues better than Origins and X3. Hell, it's better than X1.

It's not as good as either X2 or Days, though.

I'd say it's about on par with First Class. Pretty good overall, just not the best of the series.
>>
>women standing like men
>>
>>70107776
this is the thruth
>>
>>70120988
The X-Men movies have pretty loose continuity to them.
>>
>>70108531
Right here...
>>
>>70113708
This bothered me. He obviously couldn't hear it, because (duh) the sound is slower than the light of the explosion, which he couldn't see since it was in the basement. Motion travels slower than him too right?
>>
>>70104983
>>70105124
You both sound anally annihilated.
>>
>>70116275
Sorry, I can't get over how Magneto got away with everything yet again.
>>
where can I download it?
>>
>>70128949
kickass
>>
>>70104657
It was fun for quicksilver scene and the other funny parts. BUT for the final fight I got bored out of mind waiting for jean grey to tap into the Phoenix force to kill apocalypse. Also the whole mutants have hard lives bit is getting pretty stale after 15+ years since the first movie.
>>
>>70128949
See it in theaters
>>
>>70104983
The salty replies you're getting are because they know you're right.
>>
>>70104657
Should i go check it out op? Do you have a youtube channel i can subscribe to? I'd love to donate to your patreon.
>>
Magnet man and son were great of best time
>>
>>70105291
>toddler movie
>implying this movie was for children
Shows you havent seen it and like to talk out of your ass
>>
>>70128949
Pay for it don't waste money on 3D though
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.