[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 5DEd8Oaw8T2EKQkcPhE4a8JFFgI.jpg (898 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
5DEd8Oaw8T2EKQkcPhE4a8JFFgI.jpg
898 KB, 1100x1500
What's /tv/'s opinion on this movie?
>>
dumb meme that was dead on arrival and produced no memorable OC
>>
I can't believe that the ratings board allowed them to keep the scene where they walk through the village after the napalm strike.
>>
>Tom Cruise rips his catheter out and pisses all over the floor in Born on the 4th of July
>viewers are shocked and sympathize with the traumatized character

>Army Dog pisses all over the floor in Army Dog
>viewers laugh and don't realize its a drama

The plebs just didn't get it.
>>
Never heard of it and I don't think I needed to
>>
I still don't see how the rape scene was necessary.
>>
i liked the part where the dog was on the plane yelling at some guy with a mask.
>>
>>70103301
The rape scene was a bit much. I walked out of the theatre after that.
>>
Casper Van Dien deserved better
>>
I thought the part where the rabid rottweiler tears the baby girl apart, starting by lifting her up by her naked crotch as blood starts streaming down his jaws and then repeatedly smashing her ragdoll body around to bash her skull again and again on jagged rocks and finally ending it by messily decapitating her little corpse by slowly biting through her spine was a bit too much. How did Raimi get away with it?
>>
>>70103301
>Casper graphically rapes his real daughter onscreen with no remorse
>she's crying while cum starts leaking from her ass
>the dog goes there to lick the dripping cum and make her feel better
That was a bit tough to watch with my parents...
>>
>>70103478

I thought the rape scene was tastefully done.
>>
>>70103354
>>70103430
>>70103459
>>70103478
>>70103720
>>70103859
>>70103378
none of you are funny
>>
>>70103961
JUST
>>
>>70103301
>no Eric Roberts voice cameo
D R O P P E D
>>
>>70103961
Who's joking around here? Haven't you seen the movie?
>>
File: 1451590716279.jpg (173 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451590716279.jpg
173 KB, 800x1000
>>70103961
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.