[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the worst movie I have ever seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
this is the worst movie I have ever seen
>>
>>70084529
Why
>>
>>70084529
Same.
It's legitimately disgusting.
>>
>>70084539
Puritans im rite?
>>
>>70084529
tell us more, I downloaded it so spare me the pain of seeing it
>>
>>70085701

it's puerile trash. shock comedies occasionally have an appealing character or two but this has nothing. it's a rich jew laughing at working class people with dick jokes and clumsily cribbed brass eye episodes. I have nothing against dick jokes or laughing at poor people, but he does it with so little panache that it shames his legacy, which appears to have ended after ali g and borat - both of which are genuinely great. even the LOL I'm a gay guy and LMAO dictators are funny movies are better, which is saying something.
>>
>>70085916
>I LIKE BORAT BUT I HATE BRUNO
You didnt get what made Borat actually funny, did you?
>>
>>70086170

borat was far more subtle and was a likeable, and to an extent believable character.

bruno was pure bait, using a comedy homo shtick as old as TV itself.
>>
>>70086312
Bruno is the same character from the Ali G show and people believed it in there, half of the stuff of the movie is unstaged.

Bruno isnt supposed to be likeable, he's supposed to be an asshole, the mexican chair scene should make that pretty obvious
>>
>>70086396

it's a ludicrous, ham-fisted attempt at satire. neither it nor any other part of the movie even warrant a discussion about character depth. it's schoolboy stuff, albeit an expensive jews only school. and outwitting a braindead pop start with a camera in her face is like shooting a blind kid in a barrel, or whatever the expression is.

remember that top gear episode where they wrote MAN LOVE RULES OK on a car and drove it through alabama? bruno is a 90 minute version of that, and less amusing.
>>
Is that a nutsack?
>>
>>70087218
Yes. It's the same exact shot from his other movie Borat. He's a hack fraud
>>
sacha baron cohen is a hack.Everything after Borat is pure shit
>>
>>70087218

LOL SNEK BIT MY BALLS! SUCK OUT THE POISON LMAO!
>>
I watched this drunk at a cinema late at night with my friend and I literally had the time of my life. I laughed my ass off the entire 90 minutes or so because of the sheer stupidity of this movie. Of course the movie is fucking trash but it's not trying to be anything else. What I don't understand is the bitter basement dwellers of /tv/ watching it fully aware of what it's gonna be and still complain. I bet you faggots will watch the new Ghostbusters as well.
>>
>>70086806
found the faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.